Rose's "Poor Man's Kick@$$ Aurabot"

With the release of 2.1 and a full, free talent respec, I washed my first witch clean of being a summoner and turned her into an aurabot. The trick was to make something that was tough, very supportive, and dirt cheap all at the same time.

There are already so many aurabot guides out there, I'm sure. But most are either expensive or do not take advantage of clever buff stacking the way that this one does. Certainly, other aurabot guides are "better," but this one is for those of us with an empty wallet but open imagination.

This build gives three defensive auras (Discipline, Determination, and Grace) and three offensive auras (Wrath, Anger, and Hatred or Haste). It also has two vaal auras (Discipline and Haste) and three curses. In addition, it gives all charge types out to party members and supplies mana regen and additional damage bonuses by using Rallying Cry.

The total cost of the necessary pieces for this gear is only 45 to 49 chaos, and many of these items are items most player's come across themselves.

This build is so cheap, you do not even need a 5 link on the chest. However, having 6 sockets on the chest would allow you to throw in an extra feature.

You can find my detailed video guide and gameplay example on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqlsD3IPQ74&feature=youtu.be

The full talent tree as a Templar for Ascendency Guardian Spec
Without a Shav's chest: poeurl.com/wwl
With a Shav's Chest (still non-BM): poeurl.com/wwk

The full talent tree (OLD, VIDEO VERSION):
poeurl.com/vx2

Gear:

Last edited by RoseAndThorn on Feb 11, 2016, 10:20:44 PM
This build has been updated due to the revelation of the Templar's Guardian spec and will be more clearly updated in the future! Full details of any changes that come with Ascendency will be addressed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info