Imawesome's Shop of Awesome Stuff: Uniques, 4L/5L/6S items, Quality Gems, Great Rares (all lvls)

IGN: Imawesomest or Iamawesomest (usually on the latter)

Update 3/1:
First off, huge thanks to everyone that bought from the shop over the last 2 weekends - I met lots of cool new people and I'm glad so many were able to get hooked up with upgrades.

I am kind of picky about what I hold on to, so just about every weapon should be a decent +%phys dmg roll or equivalent, armors should either have good stats (%armor/eva/ES/IIQ/IIR, etc) or great sockets. Pay what you think is a fair price, obviously 6S items should not be less than the equivalent for 7 jewelers, etc. That said, I'm not super picky about prices and all I ask is that people don't offer ridiculous lowballs, and I promise I won't gouge - in fact last weekend some people made offers that were way too high and I told them to pay less.

If you want to get the item super quickly, just message me in-game. Otherwise post here. I will be on quite a bit all weekend starting from roughly Saturday 10am PST, but add me as a friend if you don't see me on and we can hook up when I'm back.

If it still says Verified, then I should still have it.

Buy something will ya!

Uniques
Spoiler

(Shiversting)

Quality Gems
Spoiler

4L and 5L Weapons/Armor (whites and blues for crafting)
Spoiler

2H Melee Weapons
Spoiler

Bows and Quivers
Spoiler

1H Melee Weapons (some wands may sneak into this section as they sometimes look like daggers. Be assured they are not melee wands)
Spoiler

Wands (likewise some daggers may sneak in here - be assured they are not ranged daggers)
Spoiler

Shields and Spirit Shields
Spoiler

Chest Armor
Spoiler

Boots
Spoiler

Gloves
Spoiler

Helms
Spoiler

Belts/Jewelry/Miscellaneous
Spoiler

Non-Quality Gems
Spoiler

Last edited by imawesome on Mar 1, 2013, 7:09:50 PM
want Oblivion Claw (Satin Gloves) 1 chaos
IGN=EmyiaTosaka/Virgilihm
Up. Make sure to check if an item is 'Verified', as a bunch have sold. Thanks to all the buyers so far!
Torment Spire wand please. 1 alch?
Sure, toss me a tell in game, IGN Imawesomest.
Up
Up
up
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info