Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

How about leveling? What should I get first on passive tree?
Help me please. If someone already answered I'm sorry for this reply. 98 pages is too much to look for something here.
Hi, I was thinking of going raider with avatar of frenzy/rapid assault and maximum frenzy charges (9-10). Would replacing blast rain with frenzy for bosses be ok? anyone tried it?
And how is this spec on clearing dps compared to deadeye? Thank you
"
bitt_tb wrote:
Help me please. If someone already answered I'm sorry for this reply. 98 pages is too much to look for something here.

In my opinion, you should travel to the Duelist area to get some nice leech and damage nodes. In the process don't forget to grab life and crit nodes you can get.

Defensive nodes like Arrow Dancing, Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics are very good for the endgame.

Chaos nodes should be the last to take. The method to the madness cluster + the Fangs of the Viper node are OP when you get Voltaxic and a nice gear overall.

"
xaikman14 wrote:
Hi, I was thinking of going raider with avatar of frenzy/rapid assault and maximum frenzy charges (9-10). Would replacing blast rain with frenzy for bosses be ok? anyone tried it?

The ascendancy class choice usually depends on what players like. The playstile of each one is unique, you can go for any Ranger subclass with this build and still have a great clearspeed.

Blast rain is too good for single target btw, especially if coupled with poison. Frenzy is used to sustain charges in single target fights, but BR's real DPS is insane at high gear levels because of the multiple instances of poison you can stack on a boss.
Last edited by djnat on Apr 20, 2016, 9:51:40 AM
"
djnat wrote:
"
bitt_tb wrote:

In my opinion, you should travel to the Duelist area to get some nice leech and damage nodes. In the process don't forget to grab life and crit nodes you can get.

Defensive nodes like Arrow Dancing, Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics are very good for the endgame.

Chaos nodes should be the last to take. The method to the madness cluster + the Fangs of the Viper node are OP when you get Voltaxic and a nice gear overall.

"
xaikman14 wrote:

The ascendancy class choice usually depends on what players like. The playstile of each one is unique, you can go for any Ranger subclass with this build and still have a great clearspeed.

Blast rain is too good for single target btw, especially if coupled with poison. Frenzy is used to sustain charges in single target fights, but BR's real DPS is insane at high gear levels because of the multiple instances of poison you can stack on a boss.

Thanks =D. How about leveling skills? Shrapnel shot or LA with LMP?
Since couple of people requested some Videos of me running maps with my normal setup(non HH setup) i'll just post it here. It's a fairly difficult rolled T14 Shrine.

Have to highlight the Bosskill on Piety which took something around 2 seconds, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4I9Ue6RQ0E

If you have negative or positive feedback, feel free to post it under the video!

I can also run any other if anyone would want me to. I also think about making a leveling guide for Rangers and/or some Videos gearing up/optimizing since the questions about it come up pretty frequently here.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Damier on Apr 20, 2016, 11:17:21 AM
"
Damier wrote:
Since couple of people requested some Videos of me running maps with my normal setup(non HH setup) i'll just post it here. It's a fairly difficult rolled T14 Shrine.

Have to highlight the Bosskill on Piety which took something around 2 seconds, haha.

If you have negative or positive feedback, feel free to post it under the video!

I can also run any other if anyone would want me to. I also think about making a leveling guide for Rangers and/or some Videos gearing up/optimizing since the questions about it come up pretty frequently here.

Hope you enjoy!

You're like a goldfish with the transparent map! I know the Shrine layout sucks and all, but whew!

Nice run. Sick damage.
"
"
Damier wrote:

Hope you enjoy!

You're like a goldfish with the transparent map! I know the Shrine layout sucks and all, but whew!

Nice run. Sick damage.

Haha yeah, i felt like it looked weird when i watched the video but tbh i wasnt paying that much attention to run the layout propperly. Haven't done that many videos so far, guess it will get better the more you do.
What's the best Rat's Nest enchant? Dunno if I wanna drop 6 exalt on "LA hits 2 additional" or 25% increased LA dmg.
"
Robertthebob wrote:
What's the best Rat's Nest enchant? Dunno if I wanna drop 6 exalt on "LA hits 2 additional" or 25% increased LA dmg.

Def. not the damage one if you want to go Lightning arrow anyway. The 2 additional hits enable you to drop chain-gem - even more so as Deadeye with ricochet being skilled.

However, if you feel like LA(AoE in general) is not your weak spot, then Blastrain with additional projectile is very very good as well.

Running scion zerker/assassin. I'll shop around :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info