Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Shajirr wrote:
Is Maligaros better than not taking frenzy charges off tree / master and using Snakebite to get free poisoning?

I am curious about that too.

From what I tried maligaro add more screen dps.

The poison on the other hand adds 10%of damage maybe even scaled by chaos nodes. Poison can stack so unless I missed a thing it is 10% more dmg unless the mob has chaos resistance.

Screen dps sits in between rare and a unique same goes for defense.

If dps would increase 10% it would be really clear but I am still not sure.

Facebreaker add a higher potential oneshot which implies best clearspeed of the options but I couldn't notice a Real difference between the three unique, I am pretty low level so maybe things scale noticeably but for now snake bite feel nice and poison does kill single surviving mob.

Any body here with more theory crafting skull wants to show us the math? All I can say is that maligaro is not worth the cost subjectively on my shitty yet easy clearing any map that I tried.
Lvl 76 and really enjoying the build so far, however don't have a Voltaxic or the other uniques yet. Have around 1 Ex in currency....I fear I will burn out before I see the full potential. :(. I'm also interested in the snakebite gloves as a cheap alternative whilst saving.
anyone try using:

lots of options for gloves here

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 20, 2016, 10:58:19 AM
I just tried my first excavation map with this build and i have never ever seen bosses go down this fast. BR is just sick. and my unbuffed dps is only 32600 due to lightning coil, non 20/20 gems and not beeing able to get my hands on some rly good jewlery. I am Speechless! i am without speech!
Currently leveling this build but I have one question. Blast rain is a good single target dps but why use Frenzy since it's mainly a single target dps. That's two single target dps in this build.

Also I have the all the gems for the lightning arrow skill wearing a Tabula Rasa and I'm running out of mana very quickly. Granted I'm level 38 but am I suppose to have mana issues?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 20, 2016, 3:38:37 PM
Frenzy skill generates frenzy charges; thats why its used. I skip that altogether by using:

POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Atrav wrote:
Currently leveling this build but I have one question. Blast rain is a good single target dps but why use Frenzy since it's mainly a single target dps. That's two single target dps in this build.

Also I have the all the gems for the lightning arrow skill wearing a Tabula Rasa and I'm running out of mana very quickly. Granted I'm level 38 but am I suppose to have mana issues?

On boss fights u use it to get charges since "on kill" wont help u. but u wont need it before u gonna do rly high maps or uber.

Try running clarity while levling, u will have high enough dps i think so just skip wrath untill u get higher lvl
Why should we use Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder for mapping?

Thanks anyone
"
anyone try using:

lots of options for gloves here

The point about snake bite is that they got life on them. Surge don't.

Acuity could be the best option for Standart but otherwise I cannot decide, maligaro feel overpriced for map clear and good rare are really hard to get.

Currently using facebreaker but snake feels as good and has live.
Last edited by purplet on Jan 20, 2016, 8:02:10 PM
"
Urdix wrote:
"
Atrav wrote:

On boss fights u use it to get charges since "on kill" wont help u. but u wont need it before u gonna do rly high maps or uber.

Try running clarity while levling, u will have high enough dps i think so just skip wrath untill u get higher lvl
I took your advice and went with a clarity gem while running herald of ice and thunder. I just removed the void gem and concentrated one so my mana cost for lightning arrow is around 20ish instead of 48 with the full gem set up. I can keep up now without constantly using mana pots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info