Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

weird double post, cant delete
Last edited by etofok on Jun 15, 2016, 3:05:32 PM
"
etofok wrote:
Can someone explain the reasoning behind Ice Golem instead of the Lightning one? DPS difference is about nothing (did some tests with and without full buff) yet the 9% cast/attack speed is a decent QoL improvement for pretty much everything I do

Also, tooltip says the golem casts some +lightning damage aura, does it have any impact?

It can be personal preference i think, i like ice golem because i have a ton of crit multi so the accuracy and crit chance matter more to me than the attack speed, im sure the added lightning damage helps DPS, but i think it's more preference than anything especially if you have accuracy on your gear?
Last edited by Zellman on Jun 15, 2016, 3:14:27 PM
I also have a lot of crit multiplier, but doesn't the tooltip already account for everything and thus this is an irrelevant argument? I seriously couldn't care less for that 0.1% dps when I can get 9% faster casting / firing
"
etofok wrote:
I also have a lot of crit multiplier, but doesn't the tooltip already account for everything and thus this is an irrelevant argument? I seriously couldn't care less for that 0.1% dps when I can get 9% faster casting / firing

like i said, it's personal preference, whatever you prefer is what you should use.
why did you get Powerful Precision? It doesn't seem to return projectiles for me, and because we get +50% pierce wheel & Pierce Support that's already 100% pierce chance, or is there overcap like 150% pierce possible? Is there some hidden synergy with something I don't notice? Mb frost wall or smth, because I'd gladly swap it onto the Rupture one since bosses are the only possible threat for me
"
etofok wrote:
why did you get Powerful Precision? It doesn't seem to return projectiles for me, and because we get +50% pierce wheel & Pierce Support that's already 100% pierce chance, or is there overcap like 150% pierce possible? Is there some hidden synergy with something I don't notice? Mb frost wall or smth, because I'd gladly swap it onto the Rupture one since bosses are the only possible threat for me

Simply tor the 100% critical chance that it gives just turns out to be better tooltip than Rupture I originally had rupture as well but honestly didn't really notice it that much compared to a noticeable critical increase, just my choice either are viable options.
Last edited by Zellman on Jun 15, 2016, 5:52:12 PM
You guys still use the classic gem setup for LA/BR or is it for example better to use added chaos instead of added lightning? Been planning to roll the perma fortify duelist version in PHC.

Is poison still relevant? If not, why would u consider voltaxic being still top tier dps wise (as it sure was with all the poison stacking with BR for single-target) ?
Last edited by Startblock on Jun 16, 2016, 3:30:39 AM
"
Startblock wrote:
You guys still use the classic gem setup for LA/BR or is it for example better to use added chaos instead of added lightning? Been planning to roll the perma fortify duelist version in PHC.

there is no need for BR when you can Pierce Frost Wall with LA and get more DPS and spare yourself from the need of obtaining yet another 6 link. I'm sure this interaction will be fixed some day coz broken af
Last edited by etofok on Jun 16, 2016, 10:17:57 AM
"
etofok wrote:
"
Startblock wrote:

there is no need for BR when you can Pierce Frost Wall with LA and get more DPS and spare yourself from the need of obtaining yet another 6 link. I'm sure this interaction will be fixed some day coz broken af

i dont like playing wander stuff with a bow. Anyway, tested it in std and it still works like a charm. good for us to play off meta in the current league, since prices are so low.
What skills did you guys level with? LA seems bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info