This topic is about fishing

This what I know so far after 2 years of searching

==> Chris fishing
Spoiler

==> The hat to obtain the fishing rod
Spoiler

==> Might be a connection between Albino Rhoa Feather/totems/Siren worm and the fishing rod. Since it's specified on your fishing rod that it can have a Rhoa Feather Lure, Totem Lure, Siren Worm Bait
Spoiler

On the other hand ,what idk is how you can use your Albino Rhoa Feather on the fishing rod.
Where to fish? The Chris' spot might be a good place but I actually think that you can only fish in the Winding Pier.
If you have other info please be my guest and share.

Hope to fish one day
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2016, 9:05:35 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:21:45 PM
Welcome to the forums! Epic first post, by the way. Doesn't look "fishy" at all... nope... not at all.
I have found the most successful solution to fishing is not to click on the sketchy emails.
If for what ever reason you enjoyed my half a thousand posts in the account PrinceOfPuddles you should will find the same Elemental Hit lover on this account. Probation no longer closes shops so I have no fear to use my acualy acount instead of my alt. Also showing off my new supporter tags ~ _,~
I have no idea what is all this about but yeah good luck with that.
It's a shame MonstaMunch hasn't been around much lately, this kind of thread would usually hook him in.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
he'll probably show up, but this topic is vague enough, no need to add more confusion ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
he'll probably show up, but this topic is vague enough, no need to add more confusion ;)

It's surely vague but I'm trying to show people how this is important and It would be so great that the community tries more research on it (I know this is by far the 10th topic about fishing and people did some hours of testing but maybe not enough, monstamunch gave some crucial infos in all the trolling pages. It's up to us to find how you fish, we're missing a huge part of the game).

A lure ...
Why is it needed to create a new account to make a thread about this???
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info