[2.2] MorgNThorg's Iron Will Biohazarauder - uber down

Hi, why did u sock 4 Essence Drain in Boots?
"
gmussj wrote:
Hi, why did u sock 4 Essence Drain in Boots?

I was leveling ED in every slot I could spare to have a higher chance of getting the level 21 corruption. (Got 2 out of 17 tries.)

Now that I have it I'm using abyssal cry + inc AoE + poison + void manipulation in my boots.
Last edited by MorgNThorg on Jan 21, 2016, 11:53:50 AM
I'm trying to put together a mana version of the build. Specced into MoM and I take advantage of these items and the Battle Rouse notable on the tree:

I lost 1.5k life (8.5 -> 7), 4k armour (10 -> 6), the endurance charges and a bit damage (5-10%, basically from clear mind). I gained 1k free mana (using 1x35% aura) with nearly free MoM mitigation (as I lose 30% mana of the incamong damage, but gain back 25% of it), 2% life regen (even +2% from using a primal skull talisman) and the ability to use 1 (or 2) aura(s). I'm playing around with purity of fire, purity of elements and vitality depending on the map mods. With 84% base fire res, 14% life regen and the ability to use PoF and/or Vitality on top enables me to use righteous fire if the map mods allow it. With it I'm around 51k ED degen/sec ATM with an average rallying cry. So far I'm really satisfied with this version and I hope it's even better suited for uber atziri.

Level 97 tree (scion). Spirited response is in the socket near MoM.
I'm considering something similar but after doing the tree I'm wondering if its overly ambitious going for MoM and RF and IW. Using clear mind, did you find that it was too slow at end game content? RF will surely make it more powerful, but is it needed?
"
wraith08 wrote:
I'm considering something similar but after doing the tree I'm wondering if its overly ambitious going for MoM and RF and IW. Using clear mind, did you find that it was too slow at end game content? RF will surely make it more powerful, but is it needed?

The original setup with BM and clear mind is really good enough also in terms of damage as well. I did a lot of red tier maps and never felt bad even on enfeeble + more life rolls. Also I'm running half of my maps without RF now as well. The plan with this MoM version is to have the similar tankyness and damage with the ability to boost the damage using RF if I'd like to (and also have some room to play with auras depending on the situation).

Also this MoM version is really streched in terms of passive points, it really works at high character levels, but the BM version is quite strong already at much lover levels.
I recorded an atziri run with the MoM version as well. A bit heedless play, but the build is tanky enough to compensate :)
im level 68 and even tho i feel like im clearing dried lake "kinda" fast i only have 6k degen dps, isnt this low?
i have a tabula only thing im missing is 20Q gems and empower (im using poison cause empower is expensive af)
"
ShinyShadow wrote:
im level 68 and even tho i feel like im clearing dried lake "kinda" fast i only have 6k degen dps, isnt this low?

It's an ok value for starting to farm dried lake, so for level 68 it's good. But you can drastically improve it in the future. I suppose your ED gem is still far from level 20 (or 21), and each level of the gem adds around 10% more damage. Also I would suggest to swap poison support for slower projectiles. Poison is adding ok single target damage to your ED, but without Bino's kitchen knife the poison is not spread to other enemies (like contagion spreads the degen from ED). Slower projectiles boosts the degen of ED by a lot. (However the loss of projectile speed is annoying.)

Try to concentrate on gathering as much strength as well on your gear. Overall this is the most important stat and you can get it on every rare piece of your gear. It increases your life and damage so it's incredibly usefull, the more you get the better your character will be.
Added the MoM version to the OP, I also added a T12 overgrown ruin map run with this setup just for the sake of symmetry :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info