nothing is valuable anymore

everything has been nerfed to shit or made useless due to a build getting nerfed. The game has become too streamlined, it's been dumbed down for casual players. Oh well, I think every game goes through this, it has the early experimental days, the golden era and then the crumbling casualized one.

RIP PoE. Was alright while it lasted.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
shavs - 1c
The game just SUCKS now. It's one big meme, jack. Just a f*cking meme.
Reason why everything is losing value: People already have what you're selling.
I prefer the game the way it is now because everything is cheaper. Are you trying to tell me you prefer a society where the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I prefer the game the way it is now because everything is cheaper. Are you trying to tell me you prefer a society where the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer?

How do the poor get poorer? You aren't paid a wage, you aren't taxed. It all comes down to grinding and skill (crafting knowledge, trade knowledge etc) whoever puts in more work gets a bigger reward. Now everyone is an equal peasant with no greatness.

Have to say Ambush was my favorite version. Had many options. LL shavs was good. We had elemental adaption and inner forces. Block still worked. Pure Spell casters could even kill UBER. Acuity actually dropped. Leech was good. and on and on. Today CoC cyclone discharger is about it at the tippy top. Little variety.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 29, 2015, 8:57:53 PM
I'm still enjoying the game.
I'm still ruling the market with an Iron fist so that means stuff is still valuable?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Are you talking about standard? After every league mushes into it supply goes up and demand goes down.

What do you expect to happen?
If for what ever reason you enjoyed my half a thousand posts in the account PrinceOfPuddles you should will find the same Elemental Hit lover on this account. Probation no longer closes shops so I have no fear to use my acualy acount instead of my alt. Also showing off my new supporter tags ~ _,~
THE END IS COMING

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info