[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

What sorts of daggers should I be levelling with?
What exactly causes the explosion effect? In videos I see that some mobs explode even though they were out of range of firestorm.
"
anvilgod wrote:
What exactly causes the explosion effect? In videos I see that some mobs explode even though they were out of range of firestorm.

That is Abyssal Cry.
"
neurotech wrote:

There is no need to level with daggers
can u meake t 13 map run with at last 6 mods on? wanna see how this build is going on maps, becouse i already know its not hc viable.
thanks in advance
casuals... they always know better
"
Filiox wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

That is Abyssal Cry.

Thanks. Also, I see that some of your equip is evasion, some is ES and some armor. Which of those three should I aim for when getting new equips?
Hey man, could u do a little tweaks to the tree for hc? Like skipping the crit nodes and getting more life?
"
Filiox wrote:
"
neurotech wrote:

There is no need to level with daggers

Okay, cool. Is there a preferred weapon type and stats to be looking for when levelling?
What is the reason for recommending controled destruction as a 6 link if you are taking crit nodes?
IGN: Interloper
"
Infiltrator wrote:
What is the reason for recommending controled destruction as a 6 link if you are taking crit nodes?

Controlled destruction is still a really strong support for crit builds, its "only" 100% decreased and not less so you can still crit with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info