[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Just buy two consuming darks dude.

"For every problem there is always an easy solution that is wrong" -Brain
Is this build still viable in ascendancy?
will be better to go witch/occultist or shadow/saboteur?
"
Nyurael wrote:
"
Filiox wrote:
I will not run this as a first build so i might be a bit late updateing, tree will be rougly the same, i will go dual CD and drop mantle and add anger, will go more crit focused and as a saboteur for the insane cooldown reduction for MAPS. This will be a more balanced version more suitable for maps and normal atziri. If you go for UBER you may need to push more for damage.

//Filiox

may i ask what u r running this time ?

--------------------------------------------------

and now about this build here:
atm i think betweeen 2 options of ie:

saboteur with 2xCD and LC + Anger

OR

occultist with 1xCD + Infernal mantle + three dragon for shock

both with a crit-tree like pe:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4FtQZwBx4OSA-rES8Rlha_G-AdviLiI_YkiyaVKgsqTSsKMHEwfDIYM3gzhzWSNj031DpCOuE_J0GHR-JJUUrIS3hNkk3jTp9RR1FMVUtW-lltXfJfmF-wYeJirGSdZKpqNmqMbAhsjG6qcFFwUnC7dm96f3vDfVt-sH8rgh6Cx4TFiEKJ04qvjDaNfY2_j_qQDZARlS6bhpu1naqi2aQ5rEew2LMDtMW1SLXytz63dcHFwuzDOsgUykrPMtQj1S7WvthU2L3bC9vn3ajnOujV62Pr9ewY7T_uFfDV8YryHfJF9W_56P4K_o8=?accountName=raigod&characterName=raigod

I havent decided on the build yet, but i love creating builds and i will try for a couple of new ones, doubt they will be as successful as this one was though.
"
sirs wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

i dont see why is my solution wrong.
"
Myraklus wrote:

Initially I thought occultist was the best option but the whole "when you kill" thing doesnt work very well with traps because unless your poison or abyssal cry gets the kill it wont proc since YOU aren't getting kills your TRAPS are. Kinda lame ;(
"
"
Myraklus wrote:

Initially I thought occultist was the best option but the whole "when you kill" thing doesnt work very well with traps because unless your poison or abyssal cry gets the kill it wont proc since YOU aren't getting kills your TRAPS are. Kinda lame ;(

Where did you get the info that "when you kill" doesnt work with trap?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
sirs wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

i dont see why is my solution wrong.

Because there are a lot more things to consider than just that, if you add 1 CD need to change armor or will have 125% chaos conversion and also lose doryani catalyst plus poison nerf need to balance more things than just add 1 weapon, if you just do that won't work.

So you are wrong or just lazy talking and adding nothing here.
Regular atziri is literally a joke, uber has been done with 5l tabula, build is still strong, stop panicking.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
1988288 wrote:
Regular atziri is literally a joke, uber has been done with 5l tabula, build is still strong, stop panicking.

Very helpful !
So I just checked quickly my lvl94 guy, build is still smashing. I did not change anything in the tree - still the same setup with Phase Acro. Still same gear with legacy CD + 6L mantle. I did quickly Overgrown Ruin and I kill everything in seconds. Indeed, no panic.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info