Ideas and improvments

Good day Exiles,

I have a couple of ideas that have come to mind as of late
My apologies in advanced if some points were mentioned in other threads, but what can I say great minds think alike.

I will keep this thread updated with ideas that I remember or new ones that arise.

1. A story line quest specific to each exile class, to be available perhaps after each difficulty.
Upon completion of the story line a special ability or passive exclusive to each character is
unlocked. The special ability can be a new mechanic apart from the 1-5 or Q-T buttons.

2. Ability to rotate items of size 2 or more slots in inventory.

3. Improvement to inventory's auto organizing to fill up efficiently to avoid wasting time every time
the character states it's full only to open inventory and start organizing to make more room. It can
be fun sometimes like solving puzzles, but come on -_-

4. A new curse spell that allows increase rarity or quantity of dropped items from slain cursed enemies.
I am aware there are rarity and quantity support gems, that's not what I am looking for.

5. Daily or weekly Log-in rewards such as Orbs, scrolls, shards , fragments, Divination cards, or even items of different rarities. If inventory or stash is full, the reward cannot be claimed anymore or perhaps available to claim only until the next Login reward (next day or week).

6. Instead of pets having no purpose, why not allow them to carry items of 1 and 2 spaces, like scrolls, orbs, and D cards or even quest items. And perhaps even allowing the golems and other summoned minions to have a small inventory, they would drop the items upon their death. Also commanding them to auto pick anything of 2 spaces or less or pick up only on command.

7. Being able to vendor items to forsaken masters when they spawn in maps (in game, like not needing to go to town or hideout to sell to them)

8. A unique Item that gives permanent Phasing. If that's OP then perhaps decreasing something in return or perhaps even 50% chance to phase or something.

9. Having other characters we own be present in hideouts aligned in such a way like the suits in the bat cave :P also to be able use their inventory and switch items.

10. An item that grants (for example) 100% movement speed when slowed in any way, but to balance it the player has 50% decreased movement speed overall.

12.When you type /remaining to check the count of remaining enemies, it automatically puts the remaining enemies count on your UI Quest tracking

13. Making nodes in Passive skill tree searchable, i.e a search tab in PT. For example in the search tab you right life and all life nodes are highlighted...etc..

14. concerning the command " /remaining " to know how many monsters remain. Adding to this command an indicator on map or on the character (like that of master tora's). It is really very annoying to have one to three monsters left and spending 30 minutes going back and forth just to look for them and in the end you don't find them all. It's very time consuming and frustrating.

15. New Skill ideas:
-Herald of Chaos (cast Buff) or a chaos related aura, that increases chaos damage or poison (dmg over time)
-Trap & mine:life and mana leech

So far that's all I can recall, tell me what you think.
Check replies for new additions ;)
Last edited by MoeC on Mar 29, 2016, 9:17:53 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2016, 9:17:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Another Idea

5. Daily or weekly Log-in rewards such as Orbs, scrolls, shards , fragments, Divination cards, or even items of different rarities. If inventory or stash is full, the reward cannot be claimed anymore or perhaps available to claim only until the next Login reward (next day or week).
Last edited by MoeC on Jan 2, 2016, 12:25:47 PM
Other!

6. Instead of pets having no purpose, why not allow them to carry items of on 1 and 2 spaces, like scrolls, orbs, and D cards or even quest items. And perhaps even allowing the golems and other summoned minions to have a small inventory, they would drop the items upon their death. Also commanding them to auto pick anything of 2 spaces or less or pick up only on command.
Another addition
7. Being able to vendor items to forsaken masters when they spawn in maps (in game, like not needing to go to town or hideout to sell to them)
Last edited by MoeC on Jan 22, 2016, 6:33:18 PM
More stats on items when you hold down ALT, like tier of rolls etc. You can even give it a score to see how close it is to perfect?? O_o;

Also it's best to bundle all your suggestions in first threat for easy reading ;)
Last edited by Immow on Jan 22, 2016, 8:15:18 PM
"
Immow wrote:
More stats on items when you hold down ALT, like tier of rolls etc. You can even give it a score to see how close it is to perfect?? O_o;

Also it's best to bundle all your suggestions in first threat for easy reading ;)

Finally! Someone replies
Thanks for adding

I kept adding as a reply to bump the thread, don't think there is another way.

By the way what do you think of them, any comments?
"
MoeC wrote:
Another addition

this is genius, it has to become a thing. GGG plz, make this a thing, seriously.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
MoeC wrote:
Another addition

this is genius, it has to become a thing. GGG plz, make this a thing, seriously.

Whaaa then you dont need to use portals, you can sell any amount of rares and become to much wealthy, its not good for economy lalala

This not me, this is almost like a quote but I rephrazed it

I like this suggestion btw
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"

Whaaa then you dont need to use portals, you can sell any amount of rares and become to much wealthy, its not good for economy lalala

Not exactly, you would still need to go put things in stash
"any amount of rare" ?? well there is only so much, it's not unlimited lol
How would it effect the economy lol?
It's just to save time and a couple of portal scrolls for those who don't have the Portal gem, and that's IF a Forsaken master spwans.
"
MoeC wrote:
"

Not exactly, you would still need to go put things in stash
"any amount of rare" ?? well there is only so much, it's not unlimited lol
How would it effect the economy lol?
It's just to save time and a couple of portal scrolls for those who don't have the Portal gem, and that's IF a Forsaken master spwans.

Pretty much all of map runs result in vendoring like 95% of the inventory.

The cost isn't a portal scroll as you think, it's a whole portal. Meaning right now there's a set number of items you can vendor from map, and that set is your inventory space*6/# of party members (kinda)

You're suggesting to make it capped by simply a number of items in the map iff there's a master.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info