Q&A with the Developers!

when will come a german translation ?
When can we see quality of life improvements for guilds to help our social possy be more immersed in poe? like the option to enable softcore and/or hardcore notifications on members death or when they complete an achievement, etc
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
When will you get tired of pizza that keeps getting ordered and sent to your building by fans?
Any plans on some significant improvements to the game performance, similar to the long-awaited ground effects fixes (thx!)? Are PoE's optimization issues treated as a low priority stuff?

What I mean is that even on a SSD there are still noticeable spikes and/or fps drops; especially when opening strongboxes, when a "fully MTX-geared" character enters the town, during the malachai fight, when a skill like vaal summon skeletons is used, etc.. Even though things like these have been reported countless of times here and on reddit, it feels like the game runs actually worse with each major patch. Sorry if it sounds rude, but that's the truth.
Guild Features
When can we finally see some love given to guilds? As a leader of a 100+ member guild it kills me with the lack of tools available. When and what can we expect as far as guild improvements? I have a lot of ideas on how to improve the guild aspect, minus the usual suggestions of stash logs or last online indicators.

1) mass message pms. Sending a league reminder each league sucks. I have to send the same message over and over bc you can only send a message up to 5 people. A message all members features would be amazing.
2) a calender that could be linked to the guild site on poe.com.
3) custom ranks would be amazing!
4) custom avatars, more profile information for people to see/search when looking for guilds. 5) a guild directory on the poe.com site, search features for hc, sc, temp only, map only, atziri only, community based, etc etc. This could help people find the right guilds for their style.
6) a small guild forum accesed throgh guild profile, for guild members only. So you could talk, set up guild only shops, organize events, etc.
7) private severs. Omg the things I could do as a guild leader if I had this. I'd drop $1000 right now for this option. No joke.

You guys are amazing! Keep up the great work, and please show some love to guilds at some point! :)

On my command, unleash hell.

how will these effect the current fishing meta?
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
When Awakening/2.0 came out, two significant changes made a drastic improvement in game play.

The first was Lockstep mode, and I feel it got most of the credit for the improvements.

The second was the new server clusters which were deployed across the world.

My ping in the USA from Seattle WA to Dallas TX was 180ms previously, and then when California went online, it dropped to 33ms. The effect was dramatically positive.

While lockstep was an improvement, simply having a better ping made a far more significant improvement for me.

What are the plans for additional server cluster locations in the future? What is preventing additional clusters being provisioned? I imagine administrative overhead has a lot to do with it.

Thanks.
Don't know if this was asked already, but when will races get some Love ggg? When will we be able to race at our own leisure, not being tied to a preset schedule,we have work,families,friends,gfs we need to maintain..Whats the big deal to set this up? Its all skill based and mostly time based anyway.
When will we be able to see the rest of the Ascendancy classes to plan our builds?
What changes to the game balance are you looking at to level the playing field for and between the new ascendancy classes? The general build power level will obviously increase massively, but further increasing mob damage (to challenge the defensive ascendancies) will make every shadow a pure glass cannon with the (effectively nonexistant) mitigation options available to them...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info