[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

Anyone can give me some advice on which item to buy other object in addition to recommended in the post? like gloves,boots,weapon,armor?
What if I put my hands on 6-link Belly of the Beast? Which gem is the best one to put in the sixth socket?
Ah. I have one more thing to add.
For bosses and Curse immune maps: I substitute the vaal haste with enduring cry... keeping up those little red balls of love and safety up... (linked to leap slam and blood magic, to get the blood magic for it)
Last edited by centopus on Jan 19, 2016, 4:34:32 AM
"
centopus wrote:
Ah. I have one more thing to add.
For bosses and Curse immune maps: I substitute the vaal haste with enduring cry... keeping up those little red balls of love and safety up... (linked to leap slam and blood magic, to get the blood magic for it)

That is a good way of going about it!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm trying out this build, currently Lvl50 in cruel Act3 Talisman. It's fun to play.

With the blasphemy/Warlords aura, EC generation is good and will further improve as Warlord levels up so I think it's worth it to consider the good old CWDT-Immortal Call combo (I use CWDT-IC-ID-BR to also trigger Blood Rage). Of course you have to go for 7 EC charges in the tree + bandit.

Another 4L is Leap Slam-Fortify-Vengeance-ECoMS (I know Vengeance does not benefit from Fortify but Leap Slam does).

Then last 4L: Hatred/Blasphemy/Warlords/Flame Golem. A bit of a mess but I want the golem and need Hatred of course. Too bad no more mana for Herald of Ash.

I got lucky and found yesterday a QA+12% Infernal Blow. I am planning this setup for 5L (I'm most likely not going to get a 6L): IB-Splash-Multistrike-MPD-WED. I'l try it on a Marohi when I reach Lvl57 and see whether the slower APS is a pain or not.

For single target, I will use as in the guide Heavy Strike with MPD-WED-AFD and Faster Attacks.

"
mirage2k640 wrote:
I'm trying out this build, currently Lvl50 in cruel Act3 Talisman. It's fun to play.

With the blasphemy/Warlords aura, EC generation is good and will further improve as Warlord levels up so I think it's worth it to consider the good old CWDT-Immortal Call combo (I use CWDT-IC-ID-BR to also trigger Blood Rage). Of course you have to go for 7 EC charges in the tree + bandit.

Another 4L is Leap Slam-Fortify-Vengeance-ECoMS (I know Vengeance does not benefit from Fortify but Leap Slam does).

Then last 4L: Hatred/Blasphemy/Warlords/Flame Golem. A bit of a mess but I want the golem and need Hatred of course. Too bad no more mana for Herald of Ash.

I got lucky and found yesterday a QA+12% Infernal Blow. I am planning this setup for 5L (I'm most likely not going to get a 6L): IB-Splash-Multistrike-MPD-WED. I'l try it on a Marohi when I reach Lvl57 and see whether the slower APS is a pain or not.

For single target, I will use as in the guide Heavy Strike with MPD-WED-AFD and Faster Attacks.

Glad you like it! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
How do u maintain hatred and blasphemy aura up ? i cant do it with the mana cost atm
You need some flat mana on gear.
Ok im level 68 with this build and im loving it so far but right now im in maps/dried lakes and wondering what i need to upgrade i feel like i need soemthing but not quite sure what i need

If anyone could help me that would be awesome
"
Ac1dBu12n wrote:
Ok im level 68 with this build and im loving it so far but right now im in maps/dried lakes and wondering what i need to upgrade i feel like i need soemthing but not quite sure what i need

If anyone could help me that would be awesome

Getting a better chestpiece always helps a lot, and since your is quite low on armor, getting one with 1500+ armor shouldn't be that hard or expensive. I also felt a really nice increase in clearspeed and survivability when I changed my weapon to a rare with higher pDPS. The increased in attack speed and run speed is really nice. You could try anf get a 5L too, but the cost can increase quite a bit.

Also, do not forget to invest in jewels. Getting a nice +2h attack speed, +attack speed, +melee/phys dam jewel helps a lot, and when you get more of them the increase in dps is substantial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info