[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

at the build description it says:

"
Reflect damage is not an issue with this build.

so i thought i dont have to reroll reflect maps^^

but yeah - physical reflect is really not an issue as long as you dont yolo into everything - elemental reflect is just wrecking^^

The Kaom's Primacy instead the Mahori goes well with this build ?
"
BlekDP wrote:
The Kaom's Primacy instead the Mahori goes well with this build ?

Any decent 2-hander goes well with the build. But the free Increased Area of Effect and high physical damage is what you're after with Mahori. I'd rather 1-shot mobs than hit them multiple times quickly.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
is the skill tree bugged for me or anyone else?????? i cannot see the whole tree, just the upper right corner of it.. and it sux for me cuz im well over lvl 25 and dont know which passive to open. can you renew the links
Before anyone asks, yes this build is very viable for the upcoming 2-week race!

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Which nodes to pick on the juggernaut? I do not see anything in tree...
Is there any suggestions for Glove enchantments out of the Labyrinth?

I really dont know which one would be the best

curently running decree of war, tried decree of frost and the lightning thing..

Nothing of it seem to be a game changer
Hey,

I have the following questions.

1. Which uniques/equip for leveling do you recommend?
2. Leveling guide would be great for beginners, like which gems should be picked up at which time
3. Which Maps Mods/Combination can be run? Is it high tier lvl maps viable?

Thx for the guide and for helping me.

Gambler92
Hi,

I wanted to post kind of a final resume after starting PoE at the Start of Perandus with this Build and playing it the whole time.

First of all i want to Thank LNB for his awsome Builds with Video Guides, it was a huge help for me to start with.

After Picking up the Mahori as early as possible leveling was as easy as it could be.
Maps up to tier 8 went pretty fluid too.

I switched out the Mahori later on for a sick 6 linked Coronal Maul and the Damage went off the Chain.

But at Tier 11ish maps i hit a hughe Brick Wall, at tier 8 it allready started a bit with:

Orchard Boss Skip, Residence Boss Skip, Malformation Boss, Crematory boss, Academy boss....

That was not what i expected to be "endgame Viable" but a lot of People told me that going up to tier 11 after 2 months of PoE with a Melee char is good work - but still only tier 11 and lot of boss skips didnt satisfy me too much.

Then i had the Chance of a Gear and Build Check of another PoE Streamer and he Suggested me (for the things i wanted to do with this build) to switch out Heavy Strike for Earthquake.

Since then - EVERYTHING changed..

Orchard boss - easy, Residence twinned - easy, malformation - easy etc

Even cleared Abyss deathless allready with this build.

So i really recommend everybody that dont want to hit a brick wall at tier 11 to fck heavy strike.
The Mahori even stays the stronges weapon if you use earthquake for Bosskills.
Also the Atziri Viability of this build is insane without heavy strike.

In Total this build is just absolutely fun for everybody that wants to play Melee, even more combinded with earthquake.

Reflect Mapmods have to be Rerolled but except of that i never really had any Problems except of some special combos like Malformation Boss with Multiple Projectiles and stuff like that.

What i would like to see in this Build Guide to make it perfect would be some more Highlighting for Newbies how important it is to use Armor Based Gear, better highlighting of "Reflect MOBS are not an issue but reflect maps ARE).
Those were some things i had to learn myself that maybe the Guide could have told me.

But at the End its still and awsome guide and i really appreciate LNB's Work on his guides.

Thanks a lot Bro!
So this is quiet fun to play except for its slow movement. Playing this build after playing ranger build for a while makes the marauder walking sluggishly. Also the marohi erqi (which is pretty awesome) slows down the movement even more! Is there some items, skills, etc. to address this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info