[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

"
Reyume wrote:
Why take unstopable ? for ascendecy ? unyielding looks much better if your useing fortify . :S

It is to circumvent the downside of using a Marohi Erqi (the reduced movement speed), but if you don't care about that Unyielding is a fine choice :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

You most likely have one or two support gems linked with the aura or blasphemy setup as it otherwise shouldn't reserve that much mana :)

Indeed thx :p
"
mohameddd wrote:
"

You most likely have one or two support gems linked with the aura or blasphemy setup as it otherwise shouldn't reserve that much mana :)

Indeed thx :p

Nps :)
Just to chime in with my progress since Ascendancy... currently 81 just respec'd from Chieftan to Juggernaut (it's a bit smoother but now I'm lacking some resist!) Mapping comfortably, have been using earthquake instead of infernal blow in my 4L marohi. Still using heavy strike but I find the dmg from earthquake almost trumps it so I'm confused as to if I should keep HS or not, if not then what do I replace it with?
Oh and a word of caution earthquake is not friendly with reflect...
"
armsinmotion wrote:
Just to chime in with my progress since Ascendancy... currently 81 just respec'd from Chieftan to Juggernaut (it's a bit smoother but now I'm lacking some resist!) Mapping comfortably, have been using earthquake instead of infernal blow in my 4L marohi. Still using heavy strike but I find the dmg from earthquake almost trumps it so I'm confused as to if I should keep HS or not, if not then what do I replace it with?

HS should truphm EQ later on in the game, but keep the EQ and test it :)
This build is incredible <3 Especially for beginners like me. It really works like a charm. I use this build on my 3rd character. First char was Freezing Pulse (level 68) witch in talisman, which was not really fun due to high gear requirements to make this build work. Second char was Arc witch (level 71) in perandus, which was quite fun but not really my playstyle due to lack of defensive and "hardcasting". I died nearly 80 times on malachai merc. Even with Storm Call bosses weren't nice to fight. Izari normal was quite a pain in the arse.

Now i'm trying maurauder with this build and just killed "Uber Izaro" (Fonts/Idols) with this build at level 36 with nearly 8 hits.

Spoiler

Leveling is really fun, and boss encounter finally enjoyable. I hope the fun will continue at endgame. I really looking into future with this build.
Last edited by engelswut on Mar 14, 2016, 12:02:40 AM
"
engelswut wrote:
This build is incredible <3 Especially for beginners like me. It really works like a charm. I use this build on my 3rd character. First char was Freezing Pulse (level 68) witch in talisman, which was not really fun due to high gear requirements to make this build work. Second char was Arc witch (level 71) in perandus, which was quite fun but not really my playstyle due to lack of defensive and "hardcasting". I died nearly 80 times on malachai merc. Even with Storm Call bosses weren't nice to fight. Izari normal was quite a pain in the arse.

Now i'm trying maurauder with this build and just killed "Uber Izaro" (Fonts/Idols) with this build at level 36 with nearly 8 hits.

Spoiler

Leveling is really fun, and boss encounter finally enjoyable. I hope the fun will continue at endgame. I really looking into future with this build.

Good to hear man, glad you like it! :)
Which helmet enchant would be the best for this build? Increased Inf Blow Damage, Increased Inf Blow Radius, or % of Infernal Blow Physical damage added as Fire Damage
"
Teeppo wrote:
Which helmet enchant would be the best for this build? Increased Inf Blow Damage, Increased Inf Blow Radius, or % of Infernal Blow Physical damage added as Fire Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info