How long will BMBI's probation last?

I mean, it has been quite a while and christmas time is a good time for amnesties!
As far as I'm concerned the forums have been a better place with him gone. However if GGG had a way to make sure that he could only post in the Off Topic (and perhaps trade) forum, I'd be all for removing his permaban from this section of the forum *ONLY.

His lack of self-control when it came to troll posts, antagonizing others etc. was a detriment to the community as a whole (imo), but many in Off Topic appreciated his sense of humour. However many did not.

MostValuablePoster was fucking genius.

BMBI doesn't deserve a permanent forum ban. Unlike many others, he didn't make a habit of being hostile and attacking others (or using racial slurs). It's not wrong to have low-brow humour.
You'd have to assume that something shitty went down behind the scenes. If the support dudes just hit the lever on it because of the shit posting, that's pretty extreme. We've had some truly rancid shit posting of late with no action taken.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I don't think it's so much about what was said and what was done. It is specifically against the forum rules to log in to another account while probated, and this isn't BMBI's first time breaking that rule from the time I've been here (not even 1 full year yet). While I appreciated his humor for the most part I fully understand why it was necessary for him to be banned. It is sad that he's gone though.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
MVP was fucking masterful and if he could have resisted the urge to correct my spelling errors, i would have guessed it's any out of 4/5 regulars :D!

I gotta say i miss him, he provoked but he was a smart cookie.

And i learned to appreciate the spelling corrections lol.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
PERMA BAN? REALLY?

If true, what the hell are you thinking GGG?

FREE BMBI

Give him the usual long probation.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Perma ban for medium trolling is way over the top.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I still say we ban everyone and then just make the forums invite only.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Don't worry 4 days till Sexcalibure is back and 1 month till bhavv is back.

Then OT will revive its usual high quality level of posting again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info