BATTLE of the BUILDS: Win Turtle Beach X12 Gaming Headset!

I am featuring a "Battle of the Builds" on my youtube channel. Each week I will feature one or two builds submitted by players. Anyone whose build is chosen to be featured will be entered to win the Turtle Beach X12 gaming headset! Entry is very simple, you don't have to write anything complicated, just give me the gist of your build by filling out the forum on my website here: http://www.thehealthygamer.com/2013/02/13/win-a-turtle-beach-x12-gaming-headset-for-your-path-of-exile-build/

If you are able to record video of your build in action that will greatly increase your chances of being featured on the channel. However I will feature builds without a video if they're really good.

And just to give you a little background on who I am... I've been an MMO addict most of my life, and in the last few years fitness and self-improvement have dramatically increased my quality of life. Therefore I created my youtube channel to help other gamers improve their lives by spreading fitness/nutrition/self-development knowledge through a message that gamers can relate to.

Good luck on the contest, feel free to ask any questions!
Last edited by Thehealthygamer on Feb 16, 2013, 7:15:46 AM
I'm gonna win the comp just so i can break the headset.
"
SquiglyJim wrote:
I'm gonna win the comp just so i can break the headset.

Haha but why? I haven't been able to find anything of comparable quality for the price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info