Help with my progression?

I played a bit during the closed beta, but not really enough to fully understand the game. I also never played a marauder before, and all of my friends tell me a Marauder is a great starting point for inexperienced players.

I just finished Normal difficulty, level 32. I enjoyed ground slam and heavy strike, but I'm wanting to switch to something more damaging, since I'm playing on softcore. I played a ranger during closed beta, and was thinking of using bows on my marauder, along with Blood Magic.

However, I need help.
My skill tree so far:

I have 4 unspent points left, because I was unsure what I should do with them. I currently don't have the dexterity to use bows, though I do have a +40 dex quiver, and +40 all stats amulet, so I should be fine at the start, though I will probably have to rush through the dexterity nodes in order to get enough to continue using bows.

What I want to know, is it better to wait until perhaps after cruel to use bows, or should I be able to sustain it with blood magic at my current level? Either way, I will definitely need help with the skill tree.
IGN: Javascript
Last edited by Razorcane on Feb 16, 2013, 5:38:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info