Another shot at the Titan quest

It is now 4 a.m. and I haven't played PoE beta for some time now, and in anticipation of it, I decided to give Titan quest another go.

I was in dilemma whether to give beta another try, but after remembering the bugs, the inability to play it to the end, and finally, all the crashes, I decided to wait for the release.

If you are in there also, see you at Olympus. ;)

Cheers.
Too bad titan quest wasnt online. what an amazing game it is.
Pretty sure I've played TQ online with lots of people. It's the same type multiplayer pick up game as D2 or Sacred.
I had no idea. I only have the original TQ. Is the multiplayer feature 2 players max or more?
2-6 I believe, though most I ever played with was 3.
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/11603-Lilith-The-Will-of-Demon-Battles-of-Jalavia incase you werent aware pretty sweet mod for titanquest some group made a whole campaign that is probably longer and better than the retail campaign pretty good worth a play thru to hold you over for awhile
Titan Quest was an awesome game, I played it multiple times over.
Yes, Lilith is more difficult than retail. Also enjoyed the custom masteries mod
Lilith or underlord mod are pretty much required I think. vanilla TQ wasn't so fun for me anyway.

Lilith is awesome ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info