Ask a rich guy anything

my amazing wealth.

Never EVER pay a single cent for PoEs microntransactions. until end game content is balanced to be possible for those who are not artificially wealthy from Legacy items inflating the economy this game is bad. It will be a good day when GGG closes its doors
Last edited by LeoMarr on Feb 16, 2013, 4:01:19 AM
I presume your mirrors are on the other stash tab?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I presume your mirrors are on the other stash tab?

Ha!
No Demigod's Amulet(s)?
Also, that appears to be a default stash. Isn't that the place where good items go to die?

JOKES ON YOU
Never EVER pay a single cent for PoEs microntransactions. until end game content is balanced to be possible for those who are not artificially wealthy from Legacy items inflating the economy this game is bad. It will be a good day when GGG closes its doors
Rich now are we? I dare you to do this:

http://bit.ly/mirrorofk
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
LeoMarr wrote:

JOKES ON YOU

Terrible photoshop. Your stash appears to be worth around 20 exalts. A single demigod is worth more, and is going to keep rising in value.

Also, 20 exalts on default isn't rich.
Last edited by Xendran on Feb 16, 2013, 1:38:49 PM
"
Xendran wrote:
"
LeoMarr wrote:

JOKES ON YOU

Terrible photoshop. Your stash appears to be worth around 20 exalts. A single demigod is worth more, and is going to keep rising in value.

Also, 20 exalts on default isn't rich.

oh, which reminds me, mirrors don't look like that now. that is a photoshopped image of the old mirror haha
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
LOL i just realized he most likely used MY mirrors for that, because i had posted a 2-stack of mirrors on the forums in closed beta.
Love that the OP got caught with the lax photoshop skillz.

You would think with all that "wealth", he could have hired someone to do a better job.

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info