3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
t33b00 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question - But what do skill gems do you cut when wearing Bringer of Rain?

It is a really stupid question. How is that even a question? It is a really detailed guide.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
t33b00 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question - But what do skill gems do you cut when wearing Bringer of Rain?

It is a really stupid question. How is that even a question? It is a really detailed guide.

Thank you for telling him it was a stupid question.
Because it was probably the dumbest question I've encountered in my 3.5 years of dual striking.
Now I can rest assured the people in the world cannot get dumber, it's nothing but up from here!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
How do you feel this works in 3.0? Main thing I am worried about is your DPS since the nerfs to DoT's and you are using void heart.

Also would any of the new support gems be worth using?

I want to try it as a starter when the beta resets.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jun 28, 2017, 7:27:04 AM
"
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
t33b00 wrote:

Thank you for telling him it was a stupid question.
Because it was probably the dumbest question I've encountered in my 3.5 years of dual striking.
Now I can rest assured the people in the world cannot get dumber, it's nothing but up from here!

Thanks, salty neckbeards!
"
Thanks, salty neckbeards!

No problem! Maybe if you took literally 1 minute to look at the guide that has had many hours put into it, you also would realize that was one of those most needy, wanting everything personally fed to you on a golden platter questions on this forum. Goodluck!
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jun 28, 2017, 12:46:18 PM
I just reread the question again... I seriously am having a hard time understanding how that was a real question.

Seems like you saw a thread title, clicked on it, obviously read nothing, then asked what gems to use? Really? The gems used is literally the easiest thing to understand and why... and if you ARE that new to the game that is even MORE reason to read the guide carefully.

No one wants to go out of their way (after spending the time ti make a guide) to answer an entitled brat like yourself, whether it be in a game or real life.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
How do you feel this works in 3.0? Main thing I am worried about is your DPS since the nerfs to DoT's and you are using void heart.

Also would any of the new support gems be worth using?

I want to try it as a starter when the beta resets.

I have a few ideas of my own about what I am going to try. I was testing it some on my dual striker that is now on standard... of course without the brutality gem yet though. Stuff like added fire and hatred would be worthless, etc.

Not sure how great my idea is... I actually pm'd Umbra with it seeing what he thought, just waiting for him to respond.
Brutality will probably be incorporated into dual strike for obvious reasons
Voidheart as I understand is constantly reapplying so DoT might not be too bad, regardless it represents only 93k dps of 1.2m
I always wait a while before diving into new changes because it's always patch after patch with this game
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Bloodlust (unfortunately) will probably still be better than chance to bleed, but Brutality will go in, and Maim will go on the totem to add inc phys for DS.
"
t33b00 wrote:

Lol just read this whole thing. I'm sorry everyone is being a huge boner. While it did seem like a simple question, there is no reason for such rudeness. If you ever have questions on something you've read in the guide, feel free to pm me. I don't mind answering the questions with easy answers :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info