3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey guys. I'm done with poe. Looking for somebody who wants to keep this thread for next patches. Send me private message. I'll back in next week for pass thread and gear
"
plasticeyes wrote:

it really becomes a completely different build at that point. now you don't need two weapons, so you might as well use a shield and go with a block build.

however, i'm fairly tempted to try using cleave. i find that my damage is really starting to fall off. your tanky as heck because you can out-leech just about anything (although be careful of that quay boss and the stupid after-death blast rain), but the fact is that it's taking some time to kill t10 bosses.

the problem of course, is that non-legacy soul taker is not doing that great a damage.
i'm going to buy myself another 350+ dps axe and try running with that instead of soultaker and without arctic armour.

the fact is that dual wield should be much better that cleave. "should" be. after all if you are dual wielding 350dps axes, you're effective damage is 700dps.

so ... something's not quite right. i'm finding bosses are taking a bit long to kill and i'm only, as a isaid, in t10s. also this is not a meta build. in groups just about every other build is doing better damage.

ST/dreamfeather , freezing pulse(!), any bow build, all clear maps much faster than this build.

But it's really not a different, if you just stick with dual wielding the build essentially stays the same. The only thing that changes is gem swaps. Literally NOTHING else changes except you get cleave/and more damage..... and you're not using melee splash because cleave already has built in aoe... we weren't talking about switching to shield so that's irrelevant. just stating that if you were to use cleave you'd get more out of the build, especially with overwhelming odds.

EDIT: not to mention, you could swap out increased aoe for conc effect when using cleave giving you even more damage for bosses.... cleave just seems superior in every way. pretty sure conc effect would give like... and 80k-100k dps boost when swapping for bosses. that's just a guess though i could be off, but the point remains you're going to get a massive boost
Last edited by iPulsar on Apr 10, 2017, 2:34:08 AM
I will stick to a sword build, being able to use Whirling Blades and Flicker Strike is a HUGE improvement for enjoyability, whereas the only thing gained by strict axes is Arctic Armor.
"
roguemjb wrote:
I will stick to a sword build, being able to use Whirling Blades and Flicker Strike is a HUGE improvement for enjoyability, whereas the only thing gained by strict axes is Arctic Armor.

I wanted to do this, but i was worried about whirling around with vaal pact in HC.......
Big thanks!

I'm actually level 95 Legacy, farming guardians really easyly with damage mods, facetanking them and having fun !!!!

______
With just Ancestral Warchief, dps is:
Me: 214 654 (add 70% more bloodlust damage) => 364911 dps
My Totem: 68 078
Total DPS: 432 989 without poison damage include ...

(8%*2 from physical damage .. poison should be near 120000*0.16+29000*0.16=23 840)

.... around 450k dps without punishment and potion ...

damage definitively OP !

Belly of the beast BETTER than BRINGER!

______

______
Life: 8180 - 20% phys res (data sheet) - 21% block chance
______

Time to do the shaper and uber atziri ^^ (all others are dead lol)

Mapping T11 (strand) - around 2 min max per map :
For FAST CLEAN SPEED
i'm using frost blade
......with melee splash (YES! FIRST HIT IS SPLASH DAMAGE THEN PROJ !)
............and Fight FOr Survival Jewel * 2 for 30% frost penetration
=> clean speed is insane T11 ... Jump => FIRE AOE + PROJECTILES => screen clean => Repeat ...

1 GEM SWITCH + 2 JEWEL SWITCH = FAST CLEAN SPEED ...

This build is still OP, just not cheap at all for end game. (more than 50ex now)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rinceventvent/characters
Char: DouxEtCalin

Last edited by Rinceventvent on Apr 12, 2017, 8:21:03 PM
Hi, I have made a variant of this build using Molten Strike.

Facetanked everything from a breach plus beyond boss Abaxoth at the same time.

https://youtu.be/FSPftqHvdkg?t=2m13s
hi, thanks for your guide

like to build a berserker + vp + dual strike
wondering if this work with 2 x sword ( maybe 300+ pDPS / 7.5+ cri ) + abyssus( 40/41 inc, 200+ multipler)

planned tree: www.poeurl.com/bhc2

maybe will start with rigwald's set (since i already got two good rolled)
dual stike with threshold gem
dual stirke + fast attack + multi + melee physical + bloodlust + inc crit

any suggestion? item/tree

"
triwesterki wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hey guys! Umbra here, the original creator of this rapist build lol just wanted to say I've posted new news at the top of the thread 04/21/2017

Keep pwning nubs everyone!
~Umbra
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
Rinceventvent wrote:
Big thanks!

I'm actually level 95 Legacy, farming guardians really easyly with damage mods, facetanking them and having fun !!!!

______
With just Ancestral Warchief, dps is:
Me: 214 654 (add 70% more bloodlust damage) => 364911 dps
My Totem: 68 078
Total DPS: 432 989 without poison damage include ...

(8%*2 from physical damage .. poison should be near 120000*0.16+29000*0.16=23 840)

.... around 450k dps without punishment and potion ...

damage definitively OP !

Belly of the beast BETTER than BRINGER!

______

______
Life: 8180 - 20% phys res (data sheet) - 21% block chance
______

Time to do the shaper and uber atziri ^^ (all others are dead lol)

Mapping T11 (strand) - around 2 min max per map :
For FAST CLEAN SPEED
i'm using frost blade
......with melee splash (YES! FIRST HIT IS SPLASH DAMAGE THEN PROJ !)
............and Fight FOr Survival Jewel * 2 for 30% frost penetration
=> clean speed is insane T11 ... Jump => FIRE AOE + PROJECTILES => screen clean => Repeat ...

1 GEM SWITCH + 2 JEWEL SWITCH = FAST CLEAN SPEED ...

This build is still OP, just not cheap at all for end game. (more than 50ex now)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rinceventvent/characters
Char: DouxEtCalin

poo
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Apr 29, 2017, 2:51:21 AM
butt bacon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type