3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

@triwesterki: How much life did you have, in vaal temple map?
Last edited by falxes on May 27, 2016, 7:36:43 PM
hi falxes, thx for compliments.
i got 7730 life or you can see exact value on first screenshot lvl100.
i was brave and agressive overly in boss fight, i was sure grace+determination auras protect me.
Impossible to stay in rain which girl casts.
"
triwesterki wrote:
lvl100
Spoiler

items
Spoiler

gems
Spoiler

i use haste instead hatred on gorge/plateau maps, just to run it faster
ancestral protector instead end. charge on melee stun where it's useful (some boss fights like abyss)

jewels
Spoiler

swapping for damage

flasks
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecFLQlYCbsMcw2NEdUUIBRNFukYkRutIWAj0yP2JDcoKimlLlMxnjIJNZI17zboOuE67T38QzFEnkd-SdVKfUz_TZJN404qUEdTu1cNV1RXl1hjWK9br18_X9BgQWFSY3BlTWhlbEZul28nbztybHTtdPF2rHfjeA1673uMfNmBQYIHhNmFUoZgh3aKs4rwi0-Mz419k6iVZpd5mFeaaptqns2jiqZXpzCpbq2NsKuxs7XyvJ-9Nr6nvwi_1cAawYvEgsbYz37SIdNv0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun45_kUeoY7g7vDvJB8kXynPNv85v2SPcy9774X_xL_MX-Cv6P?accountName=triwesterki&characterName=ZombieSoup

deaths
Spoiler

i died 194 times.
1/4-lags
1/4-less recovery combo in map mods (reflect/min max/extra damage/vulnerability). this build runs any reflect much better than less recovery
1/4-one shot from Residence/Palace boss. every level up i tried to tanking him with different mods.
1/4-other

atziri run (lvl70 location)
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/aBSY2LtgNs4

uber
Spoiler

i have 4 hope parts. and i can spend like 10ex to buy more. so i'll have like 8 uber runs.

vaal temple
Spoiler

vaal temple run. used determination+grace auras in boss fight(was bad idea), scammed by cadiro,
met beyond boss, won with last portal. it's my second run of this map. in first i used all portals so to refill flasks, but died 1 time
part 1
https://youtu.be/RKc5LenLmBE
i thought it is epic fail and i will die again and again
part2
https://youtu.be/M1t2H36D1GU

CONTEST WINNER!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ZOMBIESOUP FOR WINNING THE CONTEST BY TAKING MY BUILD TO LV100 TO DEFEAT UBER ATZIRI. MY PRICELESS GEAR IS NOW HIS TO IMMORTALIZE MY DUAL STRIKER WITH HIS SKILLS.

GODS BE WITH HIM IN THE FIRST EVER VICTORIOUS DUAL STRIKER VS UBER ATZIRI FIGHT. VIDEO OF HIS SUCCESS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE. STAY TUNED EVERYONE!!!!
CONTEST WINNER!!!!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecFLQX5CVgMcw2NEdUUIBRNFfAW6RiRGYobrSFgI9Mj9iQ3KCoppSo4LlMxnjIJNZI17zboOuE67T38QKBDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHVw1XVFeXWGNYr1uvXz9f0GBBYVJjcGVNaGVsRm8nbztybHTtdPF2rHfjeA1673uMfNmBQYIHhMWE2YVShmCHdoqzi0-Mz419k6iVZpXMlwaXeZhXmmqbapu1ns2jiqZXpzCnbalurY2xs7XyvJ-9Nr6nvwjAGsGLwzrG2M9-0iHTb9P82L3ZYdl82sHbp-DY45_kUeoY7T_uDu8O8kHyRfOb9kj3Mvhf-WP8S_zF_gr-jw==?accountName=triwesterki&characterName=ZombieSoup

Hey!

Awsome guide, see you changed the build now, to that of ZombieSoup, which has Resolute Technique, you however in the guide say not to use it?

Should we respec to ZombieSoup's build or is your old build still viable? Or did you quit all togheter? Hope not cause your DW marauder is hella fun to play! So, dont quit! mkay :P

"
Darkley wrote:
Hey!

Awsome guide, see you changed the build now, to that of ZombieSoup, which has Resolute Technique, you however in the guide say not to use it?

Should we respec to ZombieSoup's build or is your old build still viable? Or did you quit all togheter? Hope not cause your DW marauder is hella fun to play! So, dont quit! mkay :P

hahaha yeah Zombiesoup made my build more reliable against uber since my version made it hard to accommodate fire auras and alternative pots, so his changes were very minor. I'm still not liking RT but seeing VP work properly did change my mind on that. My old build is for those who don't care for uber. I changed it because it's both nearly identical to mine but also because it was his great effort to perfect my dual striker for forum immortality by killing Malachai Ascended deathless (my build) and Uber Atziri (his version of my build) that makes me very confident in him.

Since regrets are so expensive I left his tree up so no one has to respec 20 points to take on uber, I did quit actually, Zombiesoup is showing himself to be extremely masterful with his understanding of my dual striker's mecanics that I'm preparing to pass on the torch to him for keeping this build epic every single patch/update/expansion.

I will never quit this forum though. I have such extreme pride to have made such a psycho aggressive tank despite GGG's efforts to limit us! 12 years of Diablo 2v and POE for 3 leaves me a bit dry. I gave Zombiesoup all my epic gear for winning the contest and he sure as sh*t killed thew f*ck out of uber and malachai. He deserves enough leeway to fix some of the weaknesses of my build but no one will ever slow him down or make tradeoffs for other styles. If I disagree with a decision for the build then it goes out of the door. My dual striker will be as you see him now for forever: psycho fast in your face dual axe boss leech tank!!

I check my page multiple times each day for people with questions. My involvement in my dual striker is 100% still

Umbra_the_Wolf
Penumbra_of_Eclipse
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jun 15, 2016, 12:30:58 AM
Which map is the hardest for your builds ?

Vaal Temple, Alluring abyss, Core or something diffrent?
Hey mate nice build, I just started a toon today in Prophecy SC with this. A couple of things from my first experience with the build. First crossing to duelist area at Master of the Arena notable instead of under it saves a point. The uber tree already has that fix, you may wanna use it on the other tree too. As for leveling I went Dual Strike from level 1, got a Tabula and two -8 Elreon rings from a friend and it's easy 6L with 4 mana cost no mana pot or leech needed. I'll grab the Ascendancy mana leech soon to run Blood Rage too for a bit faster leveling. Also a couple of leveling items: Meginord's, light golem and obviously a Turquoise amy (I think I'll temporarily grab some 30 point nodes for a while to make gearing easier). That's it for now, I'll report more stuff as I continue.

Mirror worthy gear lvl36 :P

And again thx for the build and guide!
Last edited by eirc on Jun 14, 2016, 7:02:06 PM
The hardest fight for my build is a tricky quesiton because no fight is hard so long as you can prevent 1-hits. Malachai can always devastate you if you're not careful. Uber can always have a good crit or overlapping FB or lightning call. The three guardians for Uber and Vaal Temple have that rain girl that can burst damage you and kill you in a split second if you don't have an instant heal pot ready to click.

Those are the ONLY bosses that pose any difficulty. All other bossses are very easy come level 90+ because your leech and health pool are much higher than other builds given how you are constantly refilling life and since they cannot 1-hit you then you basically have infinite life.

Trust me, great gear plus 7k life=immortal except for those three bosses which really make you pay attention to your health. But they were designed to be that way. I don't know anyone who mindlessly tanks Malachai Ascended. You may watch a video where it can appear that way but most people don't post videos where they accidentally die or when they brushes with death through the fight haha I just post whatever video. What you see is exactly what you get.

For my build, I can struggle against one boss but still take of two of that boss. It's just how it is sometimes haha the makes you push yourself and you'd be surprised how much skill is involved in this game despite it being so gear/passive oriented.
The hardest fight for my build is a tricky quesiton because no fight is hard so long as you can prevent 1-hits. Malachai can always devastate you if you're not careful. Uber can always have a good crit or overlapping FB or lightning call. The three guardians for Uber and Vaal Temple have that rain girl that can burst damage you and kill you in a split second if you don't have an instant heal pot ready to click.

Those are the ONLY bosses that pose any difficulty. All other bossses are very easy come level 90+ because your leech and health pool are much higher than other builds given how you are constantly refilling life and since they cannot 1-hit you then you basically have infinite life.

Trust me, great gear plus 7k life=immortal except for those three bosses which really make you pay attention to your health. But they were designed to be that way. I don't know anyone who mindlessly tanks Malachai Ascended. You may watch a video where it can appear that way but most people don't post videos where they accidentally die or when they brushes with death through the fight haha I just post whatever video. What you see is exactly what you get.

For my build, I can struggle against one boss but still take of two of that boss. It's just how it is sometimes haha the makes you push yourself and you'd be surprised how much skill is involved in this game despite it being so gear/passive oriented.

Umbra_the_Wolf
Penumbra_of_Eclipse
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jun 15, 2016, 12:31:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info