3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Oh boy this is going to be a doozy,
It's hard as it is for my tiny newbie brain to understand the game, and you add insane amounts of absolutely irrelevant information in this guide ITS SO CONFUSING.
I am sitting here turning my walnut, and I cannot understand what armor do I use, why dont you use 6l armor with added support for dual strike, everything is chaotic, the info what bandits to kill is uptop, the gems are somewhere in the middle, ofcourse non informative whatsover. So hard to follow.

I'm playing this build on hardcore with my limited knowledge, and I'm trying to plan things forward, and I sincerely do not understand what armor should I get, because your ELITE build doesnt even have an armor.

I'm sorry, i know this does not change anything, I'm pretty sure that nobody are complaining, it's just really hard for a noob to follow the guide. So far only died once @lvl 18, second run is going better :)

EDIT:

Little in depth examination and I know why you aren't using body armor 4Head
I'm not the smartest man alive
Last edited by krienu on Jan 28, 2017, 8:53:42 PM
"
krienu wrote:
Oh boy this is going to be a doozy,
It's hard as it is for my tiny newbie brain to understand the game, and you add insane amounts of absolutely irrelevant information in this guide ITS SO CONFUSING.
I am sitting here turning my walnut, and I cannot understand what armor do I use, why dont you use 6l armor with added support for dual strike, everything is chaotic, the info what bandits to kill is uptop, the gems are somewhere in the middle, ofcourse non informative whatsover. So hard to follow.

I'm playing this build on hardcore with my limited knowledge, and I'm trying to plan things forward, and I sincerely do not understand what armor should I get, because your ELITE build doesnt even have an armor.

I'm sorry, i know this does not change anything, I'm pretty sure that nobody are complaining, it's just really hard for a noob to follow the guide. So far only died once @lvl 18, second run is going better :)

EDIT:

Little in depth examination and I know why you aren't using body armor 4Head
I'm not the smartest man alive

Yeah the build is a bit confusing to read for me as well. A lot of the info is in the comments which should be edited into the main post haha. Basically if you can afford a 6l Belly of the Beast, you should def go for that. Im currently using a 5l and my damage and life went up pretty dramatically. Another thing is that you won't get very strong until you get soul reaver with all 3 auras up since you can still cast even with 0 mana. I love the build though. Also notes on bandits are in there. Just a bit hidden.
feel free to post any questions.
i will add some new stuff in this week.
"
Health, Attack speed, Passive

How about instead of leap slam, try whirling blades + faster attacks + fortify setup? It allows me to move lightning speed fast and dodge any skill from any boss. Just like that!! I dont know if its worth it but I am liking it on my build so far. Only down side is you have to equip one of the weapons a sword... But you can skill get a good sword with good dps and as
Sorry I dont know why I replied to that comment but anyways wanted to share my thoughts on the movement skill
with sword in one hand i would like to use both skills, leap slam and whirling. problem is damage nodes, i get 147% damage with axes by "cleaving" and "slaughter", every jewel can provide 8% attack speed with axes or 16% physical damage with axes. but if we use different weapons, we have to take one handed damage nodes, that not so effective. also with 20/20 gems, all attack speed nodes and 8% attack speed on every jewel my leap slam attack time is under 0.35 sec, that very fast already.
Varunastra?
Great guide, loving the build so far! I'm at level 63, had a question about the Soul Taker. Is it important that I save up for a good Soul Taker with higher physical damage? Or could I buy one that is 30-40 Phy. Dmg. less and only spend around 6 chaos?
How do you handle breach runs? I am going as fast as I possible can and wrecking stuff but the aoe is a LOT smaller than most other builds so I am only getting a little past half way. Should I swap something out or is this build just not meant for clearing maps like that?
"
VxC68 wrote:
Varunastra?

no. low aps, low dps, limited damage nodes beacuse we need very high amount of life. rare axe is best choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info