3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

would it be possible to use those 2
???
I started PoE just before Legacy League, and this is the first build I followed. I love it.

That being said, the guide has gotten progressively worse over the past few months. I'm glad you all want to show off your kills, but dedicating 1/2 the guide to bragging, at the cost of the guide, defeats the purpose. I strongly suggest, and ask, that you focus on clarity and providing clear instructions regarding gear and passives.

You used to have a passive tree variation for Uber Atziri, which is now gone. Nevertheless, Ubra's account seems to still follow it somewhat. The "Axes tree - final" is anything but final. Where is the 92-100 point tree?

You added a section for early leveling gear for newbs, but then took out the mid-level gear like Wings of Entropy for early in league when Soul Taker is prohibitively expensive for most.

Finally, for those of us who did the work and got legacy gear, there appears to be very little to no support.

Maybe the sword variation should be done in a separate guide to make room for the info that makes the axe guide more accessible.

Bottom line: great build, weak guide. Please make improvements.
"
roguemjb wrote:

Again, to make sure you see when your posts are replied to, check the box for 'Notify when quoted' in account preferences. I always kinda wonder if people even read my posts when I answer questions :P

Read every post in the thread except Umbra's bump posts - I only skimmed those :)

Will be out for the next week though so I'll have to catch up when I get back. Made a good push to 82 in the last 10 or so days - time to get serious. Been doing tons of maps but have only scored up to T12 so far - working through tons of old maps I still have from 2013-2014 when I stopped playing.

Upgraded some of my gear - still need better head/chest - what's the going price for good belly 6-link?

Really liking the build. I think I need to keep grabbing those 5% max life nodes for a while. I just hit 6k life. Damage output seems ok - PoB puts it at 66.4k for Dual Strike and attack Rate is at 12.84.

Anything I should be doing different?
How much leach is to much? Thinking about removing the 3x Vitality Void passives.
"
rorsharch04 wrote:
would it be possible to use those 2
???

Hory shit. That sword. Did you sacrifice your left kidney or your right for that thing? You can run whatever the hell you want in offhand with that. *wipes drool* Okay, the axe is a neat idea. If you run with the sword tree, the axe will still benefit from non sword specific nodes and be okay, and be a great statstick for the sword. Or, you can remove all sword nodes and get other damage passives and life. Either way would work pretty well, it's just the slowness of the axe that holds it back.

Run the numbers through PoB with those and let us know what works best. I'm curious what kind of attack speed you'll have with a savage hit with those two together.

"
kellewic wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

Again, to make sure you see when your posts are replied to, check the box for 'Notify when quoted' in account preferences. I always kinda wonder if people even read my posts when I answer questions :P

Read every post in the thread except Umbra's bump posts - I only skimmed those :)

Will be out for the next week though so I'll have to catch up when I get back. Made a good push to 82 in the last 10 or so days - time to get serious. Been doing tons of maps but have only scored up to T12 so far - working through tons of old maps I still have from 2013-2014 when I stopped playing.

Upgraded some of my gear - still need better head/chest - what's the going price for good belly 6-link?

Really liking the build. I think I need to keep grabbing those 5% max life nodes for a while. I just hit 6k life. Damage output seems ok - PoB puts it at 66.4k for Dual Strike and attack Rate is at 12.84.

Anything I should be doing different?

Not a whole lot, just keep improving your gear. Get an ammy with phys damage, get a helm with a dual strike enchant, get a 6 link. I got my 6 link Belly for 500c, it should still be around that rate. Most importantly though I think, swap Brutality for Ruthless. Both Brutality and Bloodlust are best as your 6th link gems, the other 4 you have and Rutheless are priority. I only ever use Brutality in ele reflect maps, the Hatred aura is too good. I am intrigued by your use of Poacher's Mark, Vengeance with Onslaught gem, and what is this, Detonate Dead on CWDT? Neato.

Also, you're not currently using Bloodlust anywhere in your gear atm, so getting rid of Voidheart for a better rare ring with more life, strength, phys damage, etc would be very beneficial.

And you have a wasted point on the lower right of your tree, you can use that to get Weapon Artistry by ranger.

Glad you're enjoying the build and making progress :)

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
How much leach is to much? Thinking about removing the 3x Vitality Void passives.

At nearly 95, I still don't have those nodes. Umbra likes them because of the Uber Trio before Atziri, since they do lots of degen, which can wreck us. You always have 1% life leech. This goes to 3% after you kill something. But during a boss fight, unless you get savagely hit, you're only at 1%. So, unless you're about to do Uber Atziri, go ahead and remove them. I will try Uber Atziri finally once I level, and try it without them.
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 22, 2017, 2:27:07 AM
How dual strike works is one hand has a 1.30 APD and the other a 1.90, like those?
Can you tell me why i was one shot by uber atziri many time? I avoid the big fire circle, bring 2 rumi flask and ruby flask too.

It's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/aHk0rNBk

My life not enought ? or as or damage ..:(

Thanks for your help
"
trungtiu wrote:
Can you tell me why i was one shot by uber atziri many time? I avoid the big fire circle, bring 2 rumi flask and ruby flask too.

It's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/aHk0rNBk

My life not enought ? or as or damage ..:(

Thanks for your help

Life seems okay, but avoid the flameblast and the lightning call. Don't attack the clone with the mirror. Read up on the wiki and watch a video guide. You probably just need practice. Gear is solid.
Tried uber atziri and got wrecked by the trio :( not fond of spending another 100c to try again lol, makes Shaper seem easy
I tried uber atziri, died because of the ping xD. Her flameblast explosives after my death LOL. Die 1 time with the mobs and 1 with the trio. Anyways do u think about using Damage on Full Life Support?
Last edited by taanhdung on Sep 25, 2017, 6:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info