3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

bump
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
hi,

a really nice build.

till now i enjoy it most, in new league.

would you please insert the part with the skilltree again into the guide? searched some times through the hole guide, but cant find it anymore.

by the way... some of your last bumps are a little bit disturbing :P

greetings
Meph
Looks good but ... how would it be w/out that expensive mirrored axe? Cause those buggers are high.
Censored.
17Nemesis
tree fixed. I keep encountering an edit post error where it wipes half of everything I wrote. Good thing I keep a backup.

kolyaboo
Without the expensive axes you can still make it to tanking Atziri but not uber or shaper...possibly Core Malachai but if you'r under 80k DPS it'd make for a long fight.

BUT All t15 and lower maps (except core) are easy peasy tank-fests with my build at 45k-65k because that was my DPS before the recent patch which buffed Dual Strike from 65k for me to 125k.

Honestly guys, this build is about fun as dual strike was a chump skill til I fell in love with it. It's extremely awesome for endgame unless you're just dead set on Shaper and Uber Atziri, then there are much cheaper builds to use to farm. If that's the case, just use a ranger cobbled together for 5ex to kill Uber and have fun with my dual striker.

You've already lost the game if you're concentrating on farming. Playing for gear isn't fun, enjoying the game and getting gear is how you last years in a hard game like this. A subtle difference but very powerful mental change as your focus shifts. You will get what you need, it's a matter of time...might as well have a crap load of fun getting there though because once you gear your toon to the teeth the game ENDS, it's awful. So have fun and take your time.
bump
can u post some new video using non mirror axe non legacy soul take ,bor,rumi. replacing with normal soul taker and off hand 300dps axe and a normal bor ,non legacy rumi and maybe post a video doing fight argus or minotaur boss. i love the build but seeing ur post that it can do normal atzri and not uber atzri / gurdians make me feel sad without those std league items. if u could do this build with temp league items many ppl will be able to try it and give confidence to try it out.
"
You've already lost the game if you're concentrating on farming. Playing for gear isn't fun, enjoying the game and getting gear is how you last years in a hard game like this. A subtle difference but very powerful mental change as your focus shifts. You will get what you need, it's a matter of time...might as well have a crap load of fun getting there though because once you gear your toon to the teeth the game ENDS, it's awful. So have fun and take your time.

I could not agree with you more. This is in the top 10 of smartest things I have read on this forum re. general advice.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"

I could not agree with you more. This is in the top 10 of smartest things I have read on this forum re. general advice.

Glad to see some sense :P
"
gokulnath wrote:
can u post some new video using non mirror axe non legacy soul take ,bor,rumi. replacing with normal soul taker and off hand 300dps axe and a normal bor ,non legacy rumi and maybe post a video doing fight argus or minotaur boss. i love the build but seeing ur post that it can do normal atzri and not uber atzri / gurdians make me feel sad without those std league items. if u could do this build with temp league items many ppl will be able to try it and give confidence to try it out.

It can do Uber Atziri, just not cheaply and not in temp. leagues since they aren't around long enough to get those epic crafts/drops into circulation. You can play this build in all leagues dude, as it's stated on my page. My friends only had 5ex worth of gear and tanked t13 maps fine and could kill Atziri but not deathless. If you want to kill Uber Atziri you'll need epic gear. I can't help that, it's just the limitation of dual strike from its needs of APS and Leech nodes to compensate for low defense and potion based blocking. So long as you're not 1-hit you're fine, you can take 7999 of your 8000 life every second and never die. No other build has the leech and speed mine does but they do have other defenses but lack the speed and evisceration I love about dual strike.

Regardless, play for fun. You sound like you will only play if you can make it to endgame, but endgame is cheap difficulty and boring. They just stack the odds against you. Just have fun dude. I found that this game is self-defeating as it is self-fulfilling- You play to get gear to become stronger, but unless you have great gear you don't really become stronger so you keep playing. It's a cheap, looping addiction mechanic these games suffer from. Just play to have fun and the gear and exalts will come with time regardless of your build choice.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Oct 1, 2016, 5:03:16 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info