3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hi, very good guide (because of this one, I have a Berserker lv 50 in 4 days). But can you finish the leveling part of the guide in the bottom??? Thank you for this great guide.
"
AngeloReznik wrote:
Hi, very good guide (because of this one, I have a Berserker lv 50 in 4 days). But can you finish the leveling part of the guide in the bottom??? Thank you for this great guide.

Be a bit patient. They are doing a lot of testing right now with the new changes and all. The guide will be fully updated soon. For leveling my advice would be to not use Dual Strike until you get a good chest with a 6L or Bringer of rain and Might And Influence jewel. Until then use whatever works for you. I use Sunder, rogue said he uses Cleave and so on. Good luck.
Tala Moana warriors,

I'm seeing some things incongruous on the build, 3.0 or lesser, with the Kaom's boots mostly

I'm quite a new player, but my questions are :

1. You suggest to use "Grace" if dying a lot, "Grace" adds evasion, but Kaom's boots get "Unwavering Stance", which mechanics are :
Unwavering Stance sets chance to avoid being stunned to 100% and sets evasion chance to 0%. It does
not affect dodge chance.

The character cannot evade attacks, which means enemies will always hit regardless of their accuracy
rating or chance to hit.

So you lose all your evasion, you'll always be hitted.

"Determination" wouldn't be better?

2. In your endgame build using Bringer of Rain you never suggest how to re-sort your Dual strike gems, because we are losing a 6L chest, and you keep on your helmet Ancestor Warchief.
Should we use the skills gived by Bringer of The Rain to put on it Dual Strike 4L or what would be the best approach?

3. Kaom's boots are easily findable corrupted with "Grants level 14 haste skill". Would it be a good idea using those one and replacing Haste gem?

Maybe this questions are trivial, still learning from this game :)

TY for your time and awesome build!
seems like passive skill tree does not work for axes
Thanks for the work in this guide. I LOVE the character because this is a good build. Really, thanks!!
Axes leveling passive tree, please?
"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
Tala Moana warriors,

1. You suggest to use "Grace" if dying a lot, "Grace" adds evasion, but Kaom's boots get "Unwavering Stance, "Determination" wouldn't be better?

2. In your endgame build using Bringer of Rain you never suggest how to re-sort your Dual strike gems
3. Kaom's boots are easily findable corrupted with "Grants level 14 haste skill". Would it be a good idea using those one and replacing Haste gem?

Maybe this questions are trivial, still learning from this game :)

TY for your time and awesome build!

1. If using Grace, you'll need to spend 3 points to get the Iron Reflexes keystone that converts evasion to armor, we will update asap. Determination blows.

2. If using Bringer, which is no longer endgame with the advent of 150+ life chests, though it is a good starter 6 link, shuffle totem to other gear pieces. On temp leagues, rare chest and helm are better than Bringer for sure.

3. If you start with a corrupted Kaom's Roots with Haste, more power to ya, though Haste is only one socket. The thing to remember with corrupted boots is that you can't get a labyrinth enchant on them, which can be very beneficial. Get uncorrupted when able, then get an uber lab enchant on them as well.
Hello,

Just something that go trough my mind, i've notice some Jewel can do a +3% chance to bleed on hit, should i craft some with already main stat or it's not viable ?
"
Akymo86 wrote:
as request.

Hey man thank you!! Thanks very much :D
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
um your lvling trees arent loading properly id really like to try this build let me know if this can be fixed thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info