3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey umbra, I need some advice on current upgrades I need to make. Hit level 90 after awful grindings lol, don't think I'm going to be able to grind to level 100. Can I kill uber atziri and shaper at level 90?

Please check my gear and what I should upgrade, thanks! Also my passive tree if you have time.

Edit:
Didn't have much trouble on shapers bosses before him...but holy fuck lmao his laser instantly melted me. Didn't leech through it at all. 8.1k health. rip
Last edited by BdXtcvfSnv on Jul 15, 2017, 1:24:05 AM
I haven't actually done shaper. Haven't played in a while... BUT from the video's I've seen doesn't everyone just jump out of the way of the laser? I just assumed that thing one shot anyone.
Hello, I am that guy from YouTube here my gear. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/YaroKu/characters .
Hi, first of all, thank you for this amazing and fun build :D

I'm currently level 85 with 5k health. Please take a look at my gear and tell me what I need to upgrade. Thanks!

Umbra would you drop a little damage if you could get a lot more life?

Edit: I was just looking at the low level passive tree. I'm kind of surprised you don't just pick up the blood magic nodes for leveling. I love grabbing blood magic at low level if it's not too inconvenient. I suppose something like that is just personal choice though. Not a huge deal to use mana pots.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 15, 2017, 1:02:22 PM
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Hey umbra, I need some advice on current upgrades I need to make. Hit level 90 after awful grindings lol, don't think I'm going to be able to grind to level 100. Can I kill uber atziri and shaper at level 90?

Please check my gear and what I should upgrade, thanks! Also my passive tree if you have time.

Edit:
Didn't have much trouble on shapers bosses before him...but holy fuck lmao his laser instantly melted me. Didn't leech through it at all. 8.1k health. rip

holy crap dude your gear is epic, there's nothing left to upgrade except those axes which are low end of the spectrum compared to your gear. Your life on those rares is comparable to mine! Damn son, you've been busy!

Shaper's beam is tankable with perfect internet and very high end axes but even for me he can get me fluctuating pretty wildly but never past half health (4500ish). My axes alone were 180ex and 200ex though so there's not much I can help there. My first fight with him he beamed me and I melted instantly LIKE INSTANTLY because I did not attack **before he started the beam. Test a Rumi pot to see if it blocks out the physical and spell effects of that beam, it should save you solid. I'd bet my ex on it. One rumi, swap out the Lion's Roar for it.

His beam does like some absurdly rapid damage sort of like my axes hit small but ultra fast to melt stuff too. It was a rude awakening to the fight, but I won. I found he wasn't a big threat himself, but that the arena killed me a lot because the arena was full of one-shots and I get really shaky hands. Just watch my Dark Souls 3 videos, you can see me tremble lol. His rune slam is easy to avoid and his beam is tankable with high end gear.

Don't fret Shaper, it's GGG's last gasp to revive a dying game. overall I felt Shaper was easier than uber atziri mainly because his attacks don't overlap as much so getting killed on basic attacks is less likely. Zana dying is easy and really punishes you. You're almost guaranteed to die if you dont save Zana, super dumb.

Oh yeah and hug him relentlessly. He will keep clawing you which is extremely weak.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jul 15, 2017, 1:28:41 PM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Umbra would you drop a little damage if you could get a lot more life?

Edit: I was just looking at the low level passive tree. I'm kind of surprised you don't just pick up the blood magic nodes for leveling. I love grabbing blood magic at low level if it's not too inconvenient. I suppose something like that is just personal choice though. Not a huge deal to use mana pots.

I tried it and died a lot. With the leveling gear I posted I found it a better alternative to mana management. Then again, I always speedrun to higher levels so perfect tanking is what I always looked to max out early on, then I focused on DPS improvements like lv60ish. DPS has always been an afterthought for my build
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jul 15, 2017, 1:30:33 PM
I was messing around some and came up with a bit different level 100 tree. Take a look see what you think.

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQkAByELAIEB3AUtBfkNjQ48D6sR1RNMFCAUTRRxFfAWvxfhGJEj0yP2JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHc1kjpSOuE9_EMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qTjJQR1VLV5dYY1n-W69fP2BBYeJjcGRSZU1oZW8nbzt07Xasd-N4DXrvfNmCB4TFhNmFUod2i0-Mz419lcyXeZpqm2qbtaOKplepbq2NtfK8n702vqfAGsGjwzrG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh5FHqGO0_7g7vDvJF8932SPcy-Ov5Y_xL_MX-Cv6PIuqbJjIBshnPenpTYevBBHlobWw2PZ2qbIxirBvIz93xihbpIZAkN1_QmFe_COoQ-F8AAAAAAA==

You'd have to lose the block node, but that doesn't seem like that big of a deal if you have a lot more life. Same number of sockets although one is moved. You go from 245% life to 269% which is probably another 500 life or so? Bit less DPS, moar lifes.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
I was messing around some and came up with a bit different level 100 tree. Take a look see what you think.

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQkAByELAIEB3AUtBfkNjQ48D6sR1RNMFCAUTRRxFfAWvxfhGJEj0yP2JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHc1kjpSOuE9_EMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qTjJQR1VLV5dYY1n-W69fP2BBYeJjcGRSZU1oZW8nbzt07Xasd-N4DXrvfNmCB4TFhNmFUod2i0-Mz419lcyXeZpqm2qbtaOKplepbq2NtfK8n702vqfAGsGjwzrG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh5FHqGO0_7g7vDvJF8932SPcy-Ov5Y_xL_MX-Cv6PIuqbJjIBshnPenpTYevBBHlobWw2PZ2qbIxirBvIz93xihbpIZAkN1_QmFe_COoQ-F8AAAAAAA==

You'd have to lose the block node, but that doesn't seem like that big of a deal if you have a lot more life. Same number of sockets although one is moved. You go from 245% life to 269% which is probably another 500 life or so? Bit less DPS, moar lifes.

passive tree suggestion accepted! Great eye man! Careful thouigh, you'll see spots after a while staring at that tree!!! You're under my daily update now
"

passive tree suggestion accepted! Great eye man! Careful thouigh, you'll see spots after a while staring at that tree!!! You're under my daily update now

Haha... yeah I spend way too much time staring at it then realized those life nodes over there werent really that far away and they give a ton, and a bit of physical leech. Glad I could contribute, this is basically the only build I enjoy a ton anymore, just like the frenzy thorns barb in d3, haha. They are very similar builds in nature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info