Constant pc crashes while playing PoE.

Hi guys. I am suffering from constant crashes while playing. ive got it on minimal settings,low resolution,windowed mode and iv tried all combos of settings and resolution in the game options and on my vid card.I have other games on my pc such as Arkham City and Skyrim and I can play both those games at high resolution no problem with never a crash. PoE will run for 5 minutes then crashes to black screen and I have to hard reboot my PC. Any suggestions? I realize this is a Beta and its prone to bugs but I've played a few Betas and never had them crash my Pc before. I have the latest updates to my vid card,drivers etc. Thanks
are you getting any sort of error?
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
No error at all it just crashes to black screen and I have to restart the computer.
I'm actually having this EXACT same issue, and it has never occurred other than while playing Path of Exile. My computer will basically turn itself off randomly while playing the game, but I can't quite figure out what's causing the problem.
Same problem for me, happens quiet often when I have another program like skype in the background and switch to it. But sometimes it just happens random. Is there any way to create a log file?
Last edited by Everfades on Feb 20, 2012, 12:39:52 PM
ya same problem game basicly shuts my computer down. not the biggest deal but it is a mood killer when playing the game. i genuinely hope the develepors fix it
}}}}----KNEE--->>
hello,

i bought a new pc with windows 7 64 bit and have the same problem. Hope you will fix that soon.

My mother-in-laws computer was doing this also, same thing, ran everything but PoE.

It was a heat issue, the only way we could fix it on her PC was to buy her a new video card. :(
Sounds like your computers are overheating.
If you're playing on a laptop i'd advise you not to play it on a laptop.
I would definitely monitor the temps, and make sure that vsync is on.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info