[2.1] iTTiPoL-Blade Vortex Build : MAX 500k dps sustain50 blades non-crit ,no BM,dual-curse Atziri

Hi guys,this is my first build-sharing for PoE. I have been asked from my friends about my build while we re mapping so i decided to share my build here.

First of all, the build is my own style of play(lazy boy :P) just one-click and go, no gem switching(even Atziri run ^^"). Also i'm quite bias about Blood Magic so I try to build around mana and can sustain 50 blades without mana leech/mana on kill.

Lets discuss about BV DPS calculation
Spoiler
I tried to calculate dps of BV with this link http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex but i feel it's wrong, so with another link i found here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Talk:Blade_Vortex I think it's acceptable but feel free to correct it in case you know the exact formular. I'm willing to edit the thread title to correct this.

My current tree Lv90, 111 points

Stats
Spoiler

Defence Mechanics
Spoiler
1.With Blasphemy+enfeeble whenever we encounter mobs it will be auto-cursed.
2. Arctic armor
3.CWDT with warlord's mark(lazy boy^^")
4.Acrobatic+Phase acrobatic
5.Fortify

Offence Mechanics
Spoiler
Just jump in and spam BV,With defence mechanics this build no need to pre-cast BV to max stacks just jump in and hey!

My Curerent gear
Spoiler

Gems link
Spoiler
Blade Vortex-Added fire damage-Controlled Destruction-Life Leech-Reduced Mana-Faster Casting

Leap slam-faster attacks-fortify-Hatred(I plan to switch off curse-aura and run Hatred for Atziri but i forgot lol you can see some of my mistake from my video = =

Blasphemy-Enfeeble-Herald of ice-Vengeance(adjustable but remain blasphemy+enfeeble

CWDT-Immortal call-Inc Duration-Warlord's mark

summon flame golem-minion life-minion resist-vaal skelton-arctic armor-clarity . This is absolutely free for your style you can use even 4L carcass jack and take off minion life/resist

Bandit
Spoiler
Life/Physical damage/point

Video

Have Fun :)
Last edited by elkein on Dec 23, 2015, 5:05:07 AM
Hi, i have a little question.
Can it be run with another body armour?
looking good honestly. I have something similar in talisman SC and loving the new RF toon. from the people I have talked to the correct formula is

TT x cast speed x 2 x 50= true dps

basically the TT shows what a single hit does. which in this spells case is a single hit per half/second. so you multiply the TT by the cast speed so that you get an accurate rate on speed with it and can calc in AS into it, then x it by 2 to get that number to per second instead of half, then multiply it by 50 to find the max dps it can achieve as 50 is the limit to the amt of blades you can have out at one time. you can manipulate the 50 part to represent the dps at any given blade level as well to figure out not only max dps but sustainable dps and bursts. I find that the sweet spot is 20 ish and can achieve this in short time and can maintain it quite easily. but I will warn, in my experience ive noticed that if you manage to hit 40+ in a large group (pledge of hands, vaal haste, similar methods) the game will lag you out and if they are a resilient mod that wont die in 5 seconds or less the game will typically crash. it may be my pc that isn't able to handle it but ive ran mjolner toons and not had this kinda problems before so I think it may be a bug or problem with how the game is constantly calculating the damage done since it fluctuates so much.
oh and @IMNooby the main appeal behind the carcass jack for the chest is just to increase the AoE of it if im not entirely mistaken. that's the reason I use it anyways lol.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Jan 25, 2016, 10:23:29 PM
actually the tooltip just takes your average hit per blade and multiplies it by your cast speed, that is what the tooltip is showing.

so to calculate your DPS what you do is DIVIDE your shown tooltip by your casts per second (your casts per second doesn't figure into the damage or DPS at all). this will give you your average one hit per blade.

since you can sustain 50 blades, and each blade hits twice a second (2.1 or 2.2 whatever, just say 2) you then times it by 100.

so your DPS is 82,000. 5003.95/6.1 x 100 = 82,031.97

that is still decent DPS though, but you'd have to sustain 50 blades to get it. even with all duration nodes, 20/20 inc duration and vaal haste/clarity i can only sustain 50 blades for like 5 seconds worth of movement. if im standing still i can sustain it for longer but to move, only 5 seconds max.

theres no way you can get 500k dps without being crit. but with crit you can easily hit those numbers (as long as you can sustain 50 blades). otherwise you just times it by however many blades you can sustain, x2.
if you only had 10 blades out. you're only getting 16.4k dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info