[2.2] Iron Will Dual Totem Bladefall [CHIEFTAIN] - updated for ascendacy

With Hirophant sub-class coming, this build will be better with templar, you can take the same life nodes inclusive life and mana from duelist without taking area nodes and ancestral bond, this way you can deal damage with rigtheous fire and blade vortex with life gain on hit and having 3 bladefall totems, of course I play softcore due my high ping.

With this tree at lvl 90 you have 8.2 HP/s regen and 380 strenght, area nodes are not important because you will have one more totem, same armor, more damage!

Definetly I will go for this in Ascendacy, once you get the 6 ascendacy points take "Illuminated Devotion" put righteous fire in helmet for 20% fire penetration and blade vortex in boots for 2% leech.

Take a look at this and think about it, basically it's the "Thermomix build" adding 3 bladefall totems buffed by Righteous Fire.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Feb 11, 2016, 6:12:26 AM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
With Hirophant sub-class coming, this build will be better with templar, you can take the same life nodes inclusive life and mana from duelist without taking area nodes and ancestral bond, this way you can deal damage with rigtheous fire and blade vortex with life gain on hit and having 3 bladefall totems, of course I play softcore due my high ping.

With this tree at lvl 90 you have 8.2 HP/s regen and 380 strenght, area nodes are not important because you will have one more totem, same armor, more damage!

Definetly I will go for this in Ascendacy, once you get the 6 ascendacy points take "Illuminated Devotion" put righteous fire in helmet for 20% fire penetration and blade vortex in boots for 2% leech.

Take a look at this and think about it, basically it's the "Thermomix build" adding 3 bladefall totems buffed by Righteous Fire.

I'll be honest, i havent actually looked at the ascendacy classes yet (mostly 'cause if i look too early i'll forget about it) but totems looks crazy. Even though we get to place one more totem I'd still go for AoE (personally). My way of playing is placing totems in a line, put one totem down at one pack, run ahead to next and place a totem at that pack, then run to the third and place a totem there, this way you can just keep on running. A problem can occur at the third totem however, if the first totem hasnt killed off its pack yet i have to wait by placing the third totem but with ascendacy, even picking up AB, you can place a long ass line and just keep running.
In a hardcore enviroment i probably wouldnt add RF and blade vortex but it does sound fun :)
Yea, Hirophant sub-class give you 2 extra totem and with AB you can summon up to 4 totems, but this way you lose the damage with other skills, anyway it's not like you gonna be tanking enemies, but, if an enemy survive totem damage and reach you blade vortex and RF will finish him givin you life leech in the way...
And yes probably in Hardcore using RF it's huge risk.
EDIT:
I made it, just for test stuff, i'm at level 92 templar, 7499 HP, 868 regen HP/s and 717 Strenght, but i still don't have the right gear...

I can summon just one totem and I can't buy bladefall, i'm stuck with Ethereal knives for now...
My currency it's gone, several builds test broke my economy, but definetly I want try this build
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Feb 11, 2016, 10:38:28 PM
Thanks for this build bro! I wanted to try out a bladefall build before the inevitable nerf and I think I like totem builds more than just about anything else. So thanks for this!! I'll see how far I can go before the end of talisman.
Thanks so much for this build. Made it to level 70 in a few days. easy peasy.

At level 70, with my modest equipment that cost me a total of about 30c (mostly from the doon's and the jewels) I have 7,300 tooltip dps in hideout with anger and herald of ash.

At level 70 I can rush through Dried Lake and my quick silver never gets below half. And at level 70 I am getting 131,000,000 XPs per hour in dried lake. I think thats best Iv ever done for a build that only cost 30 lol.

The only negative about this build is getting enough dex. The build itself is severely starved of dex so you have to get A LOT from jewels and gear and still need a +30 from the tree.

Thanks again for this build!!!!

Equipment at level 70

Yeah, thats a lot of empty sockets. I didn't even bother with CwDT setup or any other things. So OP lol. Nothing can touch me before its dead. I can't even think about how good this build would be if I actually optimized my equipment. This is all just thrown together stuff. hehe
Last edited by Shinare on Feb 14, 2016, 11:29:59 PM
I started out using this build but found a better path for leveling in HardCore Perandus.
Bladefall Totems are still viable in 2.2+!

If you are looking for a safe way to endgame here it is folks. Im in A2 Merciless right now, will post gear and skill tree as I progress (or do my own guide as it is very different).
Is this build better (more damage) vs a dual flame totem build?
I meant incinerate
Is there a 2.3 update to this build? Anyone still using it? The Dual Flame totem build is very popular now, but not so good on Fire resist maps or so I have read.

Has anyone tried this in 2.3 HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info