Passive Tree Allocation UI Feedback Suggestion

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been suggested before or if there are already plans to add similar functionality in game. I did a quick browse through previous passive related threads but didn't find anything that covered exactly what I wanted to suggest and as illustrated below this isn't currently in the game as of posting. I would also like to preface this by noting that I am aware of some tools that can assist in character building and stat crunching, but nevertheless these are third party external solutions and what I am suggesting is in game functionality.

Now, on to the suggestion. :)

As of making this post, whilst allocating passives in game there is no way (that I know of) to get immediate feedback of a passive's affects on your character's stats before committing to allocation. You must have a thorough understanding of the games mechanics to be able to confidently make decisions that will benefit your particular build, and with an ever changing and increasing amount passives, skills and gear combinations it isn't hard to see how everyone can benefit from the game giving us more information.

Currently we can access our character screen whilst allocating passives but nothing updates as we select passives we might want.

Fullscren version

Here is a simple example of how the character screen could be updated as you select passives.

Fullscreen version

Although building on the fly like this definitely isn't the ideal way of making a great build, I think many people could benefit from this information whether they be a newbie or an experienced player.

Let me know what you think.
NSW, Australia.
Last edited by ZeeDubs on Jun 7, 2017, 7:03:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
so ... why isn't that already implemented?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info