[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Good day to you. Could you please take a screen of your stats without/with buffs? It's very interesting to compare. Thanks
"
"
xour wrote:
Why would you run this build instead of regular Bladefall? I'm not implying is better or worst, just honestly curious! Thanks!

The usual advantages of CoC.

You can trigger alot faster then you could selfcast the spell, you don´t need much mana for it and cast a second spell at the same time.
Thanks, appreciate the answer!
"
Furifulla wrote:
Good day to you. Could you please take a screen of your stats without/with buffs? It's very interesting to compare. Thanks

Made a Album for you with Cyclone, Bladefall and EK stats with and without charges up.
http://imgur.com/a/Pr6tk

Note that this is with the current tree with less Crit chance and more crit multi which is better damage overall.

If you want 95% Crit just spec the critnodes next to adders touch instead of Throat Seeker
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 12, 2016, 10:25:28 AM
I am currently testing a new Set Up with Purity of Fire instead of Warlords Mark.

Needed that so i can run RF to try Uber here is my current test setup will give that a go next days whn i get to buy a cheap hope... (or drop one lol)

Current Gear:

Test Tree for lvl 3/4 Enlighten

Just to make it cear, this is nothing you will need for normal mapping, its just for Uber
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 13, 2016, 2:01:43 PM
using this build atm

Its really fun to play although it gets pretty rippy often

I have 2200/5300 life/es right now and while its fine in most situations,
its pretty vulnerable to freezing and hard hitting mobs
when you are moving to get closer to packs the stun can really get you

also I found malformation map(piety act4) pretty unable to kill

Other than that its been good overall
"
its pretty vulnerable to freezing

You should have a Surgeons Freeze Flask and can keep it up most of the time during mapping.

"
when you are moving to get closer to packs the stun can really get you

Thats why i use Flickerstrike. Makes moving into the pack really fast! :)

Piety is some knowledge of the Fight + Flask management and a little damage check.

I´ll upload a Video later.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Been running this build since I started on Talisman league. Been pretty successful so far, with little to no effort really made on obtaining GG gear.
Happy to hear that it works well for you! :)

Btw: Quick Malformation Bosskill:
https://youtu.be/ODwl_vis6fI
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 15, 2016, 5:11:02 AM
Im using CWDT + Balls of ligthnign + blind and i'm not impressed with the result.

So just saw your build about cwdt + bv + powercharge on crit , it is that efficient ?

problem with power chanrge isnt with trash but single target or boss with few trash ... how does it fare ?

because right now i run assassin mark on blasphemy and I'm working on a cheap 6l so I could put powercharge and remove A mark for hatred.
Last edited by ffogell on Jan 15, 2016, 8:05:18 AM
Would never use PcoC or Ass Mark...

BV + PcoC is very very reliable and fast.

With cwdt you don´t have them allways up, in dried lake or low maps you just dont take enough damage to trigger on every pack.

In Mid-high maps it works much better because one hit will trigger the CwdT.

Just try it and never look back.

Can also just watch the last Video i posted. Thats only cwdt-bv-pcoc. no other charge generation.
(using a cwdt BV and a CoC BV but the CoC BV has no pcoc)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 15, 2016, 10:02:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info