[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

The Dagger is ok, the Flat Damage really does not add much.

That said, 3.5 ex was highly overpriced, or was it allready multi modded? If it was it was kinda ok, you payed a premium for not needing to search for a trustworthy crafter then.

But iguess if the Phys Damage would work for Spells i´d pay that too so i understand why you thought it could be worth that much.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
The Dagger is ok, the Flat Damage really does not add much.

That said, 3.5 ex was highly overpriced, or was it allready multi modded? If it was it was kinda ok, you payed a premium for not needing to search for a trustworthy crafter then.

But iguess if the Phys Damage would work for Spells i´d pay that too so i understand why you thought it could be worth that much.

No I bought the entire dagger already multimodded for 3.5 Ex. I'm a noob but not that much of a noob to buy an unmodded dagger for 3.5 ex :P

So better to just divine it for better rolls than to worry about selling it? I already have a vagan dagger with flat lightning damage added to spells (something like 3-49 dmg), but to multimod that I would need to find a crafter.
Felt the need to say thank-you for this build.

Just a casual player and not really into the idea of theory-crafting so it has been great to follow this build and thread for the new season. Really appreciate all the extra info and reasoning behind the decisions in the build. This build has really helped me learn more about game mechanics I hadn't bothered with up to this point such as crafting, trading, and mapping progression.

My gear is nowhere near optimal (Meedark in my profile) but it gets the job done so far and I like that there is still progression and character power to be found as I keep my eyes open for upgrades from drops.

Thanks again, it sounds a little corny but your time in this thread has truly enhanced my enjoyment of the game as a whole.
@Trovatour

A Guild Mate should have a Elreon to 8 in the next Days, so feel free to ask me if you need a crafter and i´ll pass you his name and vouch for him.

But i would not rush it, maybe try to sell the current one and when its sold you can craft the new one.
Can allways use one with only Crit Craft to bridge the time while waiting for the craft!

A low added Lightning really isn´t a big DPS upgrade so only do it if you can sell the old one without much loss or it really bugs you ;)

@choyta

Does not sound corny to me, really makes me happy to hear that! :)

If you need any help or have questions allways feel free to ask me here, ingame or on my stream!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 7, 2016, 5:57:44 AM
What do you think is it a good idea to try this at PHC?
I spoke with my Guildmate and he has a Elreon 8 allready and would be happy to help you with crafting. I added info about this in the "How to craft a Vagan Dagger" Part of the Guide.

I also gota really nice Kris so if anyone needs a modded Dagger quick feel free to ask:

@rkrindal

Several players rolled the build in HC and got to 90+.

That said, be aware that leveling can be hard/boring and you will need to respec alot cause CI leveling and stuff.

I´d say search soem pages back there were some players that wrote about how they leveld in HC with this build.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
I spoke with my Guildmate and he has a Elreon 8 allready and would be happy to help you with crafting. I added info about this in the "How to craft a Vagan Dagger" Part of the Guide.

I also gota really nice Kris so if anyone needs a modded Dagger quick feel free to ask:

@rkrindal

Several players rolled the build in HC and got to 90+.

That said, be aware that leveling can be hard/boring and you will need to respec alot cause CI leveling and stuff.

I´d say search soem pages back there were some players that wrote about how they leveld in HC with this build.

Hi, I am in need of a modded dagger and that Kris would do me nicely. I would like to inquire. I use your build and it's incredible. I went CI sitting just under 10k ES. Thanks in advance.
Just wanted to say that this build really is the strongest I have played.

I took it to ninety a couple of weeks back with only a 5-link, no hatred, 8.5k es and a rubbish vagan dagger.

The only build it fell down to was the bladefall/poison miner, with its insane ability to kill bosses without any real risk.

I'm running it with enfeeble at the moment. I'm not sure how that compares to extra life leech.
@Caithster

I thought about tunning enfeeble too, its a really strong curse!

@niH_

I´ll try to contact you when i get online.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Yeah enfeeble vs warlord is a good question.

I switched to enfeeble around 80 I think, because I did not have any problem with leech. I think it maybe a better choice for early endgame and warlord is probably more useful later on when enemies really start to hit hard. It really is a pecular choice.

Also, three red on an intel shield is pretty hard and does not help, he he

Killed my first Atziri (on a 5L), still not really sure about how the whole split phase work in real time, since it is the only place I die in the area. Died three times in the last try. Still better than 6 deaths the first three attempts. I get rid of any auto curse I have and aim at the opposite clone from the mirror one and tank it. But I get shot a lot of times before it is dead.

Maybe you can't to it without lev.20 or 20Q gems I don't know, but I have 10330 ES so I espected to stay alive a bit longer.

Anyway, still a super strong build can't wait to have some quality going on, almost there.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info