[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@ZweihundertMorder: I got a little bit of currency to my disposal. I already have a character 89.
What are the defensive options exactly in his build. I see a bunch of ES with CI (but without a ES body armour), some block chance (~40/35) and enfeeble/temp. chains. Oh and fortfiy.
Does one survive uber lab with that?
@Rhitorius

He has just some lower ES then me and TempChains/Enfeeble on top. Enfeeble alone is insane as defense.

I am thinking about tweaking the normal TankyTwirl Tree a bit to incorperate a Enfeeble Blashphemy. I am currently playing a Bladevortex caster with Enfeeble and its just insane how good it is.

So ye if you have some serious currency, go for it.

The Heretics Veil + 6L Cospris are 15-16ex and you need 2 really well crafted Elron rings which will cost around 6ex and you need a good +1 curse amulet + really high ES Shield.

Overall his setup is insanely expensive.

Just putting that here incase it wasn´t clear how expensive that version really is.

Its for sure very strong and i would really like to see a Uber run on this setup.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 19, 2016, 10:59:53 AM
Thanks for your input ZweihundertMorder.
I will try the assassin spec then. :)
"

@Lanfear88

Nice Version, was also thinking about making a Cospris Version for the Poison.

From your Gems it seems like you are selfcasting the BV-PcoC because you really need them as Assassin.
So i´d say for this Version Skyforth would be really good, also have more move speed than Rainbows.

But i guess thats just a QoL thing, if you are used to selfcast BV its really not that bad.

Also a bit surprised that you curse AssMark instead of Warlords but i think thats also for better PC generation?

Oh and ofc you could get a Glove Enchant ;)

I still like the chilled ground ones and the Phys Spells ad some serious damage.

But overall your build is allready really top notch, so just some little min maxing to do.

Thanks for reply. I only selfcast BV when i wait for bosses.. for example dominus loading or Izaro loading, other than that its up all the time except first pack in maps. Yea i was thinking either headhunter or skyforth to save some points, but both are longshots atm :)

I use Assasins mark for power charges when mapping, the extra damage on critical strikes, and it caps my bladefall. It also exceeds the 95% cap on EK/cyclone which is nice. I originally planned to use warlords mark for leeching but it just doesnt cut it on bosses alone with 60% reduced curse effectiveness. The endurance charges are nice for mapping i guess but on bosses its worthless after one IC, so i prefer assasins mark.

Glove enchant is an option but i would like to have vaaling possibilites in the future, haha :P

"
Rhitorius wrote:
@ZweihundertMorder: I got a little bit of currency to my disposal. I already have a character 89.
What are the defensive options exactly in his build. I see a bunch of ES with CI (but without a ES body armour), some block chance (~40/35) and enfeeble/temp. chains. Oh and fortfiy.
Does one survive uber lab with that?

Did todays uber lab with both buffs up, he didnt even take me under half es. Just leveled from 91 to soon 93 with no close calls or deaths yet. I have just over 50/50 block now, with the flask nodes ill be at 67/66. Beware tho u need a gg shield and gloves, im sitting at just above 9k es atm, can push it to 9500 ish with some divine luck.
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jun 19, 2016, 2:23:43 PM
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
The endurance charges are nice for mapping i guess but on bosses its worthless after one IC, so i prefer assasins mark.

You don´t use WM for Endu Charges, you use it for additional Leech, for non Trickster Versions the mana leech also helps a ton when running no regen maps.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
The endurance charges are nice for mapping i guess but on bosses its worthless after one IC, so i prefer assasins mark.

You don´t use WM for Endu Charges, you use it for additional Leech, for non Trickster Versions the mana leech also helps a ton when running no regen maps.

Oh right, never felt the need for more than 2% leech, maybe i will change my mind later:) Didn't have any issues with reflect yet, only noticed it once on a high hp mob in a vulnerability map.

Btw, for uber atziri, do you swap your shield to a rotp or can you tank all the stuff except double flameblast?
I don´t swap shields, just Flasks + Leech+#

Edit: The Full run is linked in the OP, you can see that i am not taking anything in the normal phase, i try to dodge everything there, only in the splitphase i go ham and just tank it.

I do it that way to save my Flasks for the Split as her normal phase is pretty easy to dodge and there is little preassure to end it quick compared to the split.

If you want to practice for Ubers i recommend doing normal Atziris with 3 Player HP.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 19, 2016, 8:09:08 PM
I keep getting one shot at the split phase of normal atziri, dont know why x_x i have 11k es.

I am not focusing the one with mirror, what wrong do you think i am doing?
Last edited by Shnayzr on Jun 19, 2016, 10:35:37 PM
I am trying a different curse setup.
Currently using self cast BV + PCOC + COH + WM and CWDT + Enfeeble, without dual curse that is.
Hi!

Firstly I want to thank you for this guide. I really love this build and I'm glad I chose it to start Prophecy. I didn't have much experience in PoE before (only once I finished it on all difficulties) but I had no problem using this build thanks to your leveling tips.

Level 82 now, but still hadn't switched to CI as I plan. Mostly because my 6L chest doesn't have ES and I can't afford a better one yet. I will probably just buy a 5L because I die way to often to sudden chaos dmg (especially when opening strongboxes due to short lag). I got this 6L when trying to roll 5L on random found 6 socket. I used only 5 fuses and it rolled a 6L. It really boosted my damage (and thus survivability) so I've sticked with it so far.

Another problem I've encountered is boots. I simply cannot roll needed colors on sorcerers so I'll probably look for some evasion/intelligence until I get lucky.

Also I need to rearrange my flask setup, though until I get CI I pretty much must have one life and one chaos res so my options are limited.

Question I have is if 10% increased attack speed on Cyclone is a good enough enchant or should I try to get something better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info