[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Ok i'll spec into it right now. And oops, made everything public now :^)
I dont feel my damage is high.

can someone check my gear/passive and tell me what is wrong?
"
@moooff

Depends if you like to gamble or not ;)

@mrpetrov

Video is some days old, currently at 9.2k ES

oh ok your still using Mali's..was wondering why ur es was soo low... My dps is starting to feel weak now for bosses but I just easily tank so not a big problem yet. Plus I still dont have a 6l :/ ....
@Zwei

I have about 57% crit chance with Cyclone, is that enough? As far as I know, I get no more crit from tree.

Other than that, I love this build. Just equipped my last item and it puts me on 10200ES and max resists. Killing stuff is easy, but I sometimes have that "0% crit" feeling where nothing procs.
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 12, 2016, 2:58:28 PM
Will this work on 5l? What need I drop? It looks like both ICS and Life Leech are mandatory, so I guess it's EK and thus build dramatically suffers in DPS on 5l?

6l is kinda a lot for me and I most likely won't have it for most of the time playing.
"
donalgraeme wrote:
Will this work on 5l? What need I drop? It looks like both ICS and Life Leech are mandatory, so I guess it's EK and thus build dramatically suffers in DPS on 5l?

6l is kinda a lot for me and I most likely won't have it for most of the time playing.

He has ran Atziri and Uber Lab on a 5L IIRC, Also i Got a bit lucky with my shield but i have 5.6k ES at lvl 79 with a lvl 18 Discipline and im Still using a Tabula Rasa and pretty much no %ES on my rings / ammy. (i've spent around 1.5EX on gear and most of it was my shield, Voidbringers, and Tab and my gear is at ele weakness cap)

Bladefall is more than enough to use EK is just added burst.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
"
qwaza wrote:
@Zwei

I have about 57% crit chance with Cyclone, is that enough? As far as I know, I get no more crit from tree.

Other than that, I love this build. Just equipped my last item and it puts me on 10200ES and max resists. Killing stuff is easy, but I sometimes have that "0% crit" feeling where nothing procs.

I know the feeling, if you release the button and start cycloning again it works again. Just some kind of bug probably. Doesnt happen to often and its easily bypassed.
"
qwaza wrote:
@Zwei

With a Diamond flask I never get that feeling...
Char: Toujin

Hey, love the build so far, not sure where to go from my current position though. My gear feels underwhelming but I'm not sure if there are any easy upgrades to pick up right now. I can't even begin to use Cyclone yet, feels too underwhelming since I can't CoC, which you did warn us about in the guide. Despite my gear feeling lacking though I seem to be having zero trouble clearing with blade vortex, but I see mention of having 1000+ ES at my level and I just can't seem to find worthwhile gear to do it. Is it something I should be pushing for if I'm not currently having any issues?

My links are bad, I know, I just throw gems in to level them since I can't seem to find any effective links yet. At least I got warlords mark and blasphemy setup. The one good thing I have going is maxed resists and a ton of IIQ.

Also, ignore the +phys crafted on my wand, I'm an idiot, thought it would increase BV's damage =/
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jun 12, 2016, 5:35:20 PM
@Sutasafaia Your character profile is private
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Last edited by Azazelx53 on Jun 12, 2016, 5:37:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info