[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

How would having a skyfroths affect this build LL version?
"
dangerdavid1 wrote:

You have a 4L more to play with and will have a much harder time to cap your resists.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
dangerdavid1 wrote:

You have a 4L more to play with and will have a much harder time to cap your resists.

But you can also drop any Power Charge set-up and you can probably slot in another aura.

It's definitely good if you have it.

But personally I would sell it and get better gear.
"
But you can also drop any Power Charge set-up

As i said.. you have one 4Link more.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hi really liked your build it's so tanky and easy to level up with

tried to play around with it a little and looking for feedback (keep in mind my char is poor)
got max res and 56 chaos res and planning to go full hybrid
since this league wasn't kind with me and didnt get a 6link even after a lot of fuses and got a total of 1ex from cadiro and 0ex drops had low damage(mostly due to low crit chance) and felt that this build had enough space for dischage and blood rage, with a +1 level gems voidbringer a level 22 discharge and the 6l CoC setup the damage would awesome :)
Last edited by rvge123 on Apr 17, 2016, 2:12:00 PM
If you got lucky on the Vagan Dagger with Regal Inc Crit - what would you mod (before you can afford multi-mod)?

Attack speed / spell damage / inc crit for spells / multipler?
@rvge123

Happy to hear you like the build!
I also used a Discharge in the counterattack for some time, a Cold Snap is also "cool" ;)

Your Dagger is interesting, you might want to try to sell that to someone playing LL Spectral Throw, really nice Regal for such a build! Maybe you can find someone intrested in it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647959

@Violander

Think i´d put Spell Damage on it!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi guys, this build is so awesome, speed clear and very very fun for me. But when i faced Izaro phase 2 in merci lab today, i got killed after few hits ( im stay at 7k5 ES and level 72 lowlife build ). And got some trouble with mob or boss have freeze status / trap make me cant use Cyclone CoC => die very quickly :( Any help would be appreciated :D

Passive :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYWvxmKGo8bJR2qIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwos4TW5PV9GcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTXfJfamBDY0NqjGwLbRluPW-ecFJwVnDUdf13B3vXf8aDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaP-pAbkyeVLpeVl_SaE5u1nKShL6Kjotmjo6crrGaw2LQMtUi5Pr6AvorB88M6yBTK09Af0NDUQtfP2HbZW9vU4YjpAuq662PviO_r8NXy4fVv9tr5N_mk-wk=?accountName=loveisblue211401&characterName=EguchiHisashi_Art

Aura : Haste - Hatred - Discipline with Enlighten 4
Herald of Ice - Herald of Ash

Sorry for my bad English :D
@loveisblue211401

1. Shavronnnes Revelation does nothing for this buid.

2. To avoid Freeze you need Flasks. Flasks are very important for this build. Get a Surgeons Anti Freeze and anti Bleed Flask on 1+2 and spam them when ever you engage a pack.

3.Your Spells are only lvl 18. The level of Spells is one of the most important things that gives you damage. lvl 20 Spells are dirty cheap this league, just buy some. Don´t need quality, all it does is giving you a bit more AoE.

4. You will get roughly 1k ES and lots of Evasion from Merci Lab Ascendancy Points.

5. I really don´t get ppls obsession with Haste. Imho its a total trash aura for anything but SRS, use Grace for a amazing defense boost.

6.If you get lvl 20 Spells Merciless Itzara will hardly attack at all, you just burst him down. Be carefull because he gets locked in pretty long animations and continues to attack when you allready killed him. The dangerous part about this is that you can´t leech from him at this stage so it can be very dangerous to stay on him.

7.If you need a carry through Merc Lab feel free to ask me ingame.

Edit:
Added a part about Flasks to the opening Post.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 19, 2016, 1:47:44 AM
"
@loveisblue211401

1. Shavronnnes Revelation does nothing for this buid.

2. To avoid Freeze you need Flasks. Flasks are very important for this build. Get a Surgeons Anti Freeze and anti Bleed Flask on 1+2 and spam them when ever you engage a pack.

3.Your Spells are only lvl 18. The level of Spells is one of the most important things that gives you damage. lvl 20 Spells are dirty cheap this league, just buy some. Don´t need quality, all it does is giving you a bit more AoE.

4. You will get roughly 1k ES and lots of Evasion from Merci Lab Ascendancy Points.

5. I really don´t get ppls obsession with Haste. Imho its a total trash aura for anything but SRS, use Grace for a amazing defense boost.

6.If you get lvl 20 Spells Merciless Itzara will hardly attack at all, you just burst him down. Be carefull because he gets locked in pretty long animations and continues to attack when you allready killed him. The dangerous part about this is that you can´t leech from him at this stage so it can be very dangerous to stay on him.

7.If you need a carry through Merc Lab feel free to ask me ingame.

Edit:
Added a part about Flasks to the opening Post.

+1000000. Just finished merci lab and now i have 9k ES and 4k3 Evasion with Grace. Thank you very much ! Awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info