[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
namad wrote:
Are you guys saying that the bladefurry build discussed in this thread isn't powerful enough to handle the shaper? or that the CoC physical spells cyclone build discussed in the OP isn't power enough to handle the shaper? or both?

I am saying that i never killed the Shaper with this build.

As all Bossfights the Shaper needs a high ammount of knowledge of mechanics with most builds.

I tried the Shaper 3 or 4 times so i can say that the build can´t faceroll the Shaper for sure, but it is possible that a player that is good with mechanical play and familiar with the Shaper fight can do it.

I just can´t tell for sure if its the build or me that is the Problem during shaper.

Apart from Shaper i did all the Content in the game with this build, so it is still a powerfull build for sure.

If you really want to only kill the Shaper, you should look for another build.
If you want a build thats fun to play, fast mapping and can handle all other content, TankyTwirl still does that.

I just don´t like to "overhype" my builds, as many other Guide makers do.

"
namad wrote:
If so what's a similar build that can handle the shaper? trap+bladefall? or unique scourge bladefurry? which shadow archtypes can handle high end content and which cannot? my shadow is only level 31 ATM been following this build so far.

How would a Bladefall Trap or a Scourge Bladeflurry be similar to this build at all? I am honestly confused alot.

And as i said, this build can handle high end content, the only thing i did not complete is the Shaper. There is lots other high end content in the game and this build can do it all. (High Maps, Guardians, Atziri/Uber, Uber Lab farming)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Passive tree in your guide and on your character what you mention aren't the same.
What do you reccomend to level after 90 points? You also put points into 30 str, i guess for your gems, but you didn't do the same on actual character.
It's pretty hard to make a point, what to do with your points after level 70, for are new player like me.
Tree in your guide doesn't have points in spell damage near Occultist's dominion, but you did put points there on your character. And it looks like a lot of dmg for this build.
This lvl 95 Tree from the opening post should clear up your questions pretty much?

Lvl 95 CI Trickster

Ad for Characters: i have 4 or 5 Versions of it on Standard, i played this builkd for 4 Leagues and it evolved during that time and i respeced Chars to try out stuff. The result of these experiments is whjat i put in the Thread.

The 30 STR node is needed if you don´t get enough STR on Gear but for a lvl 90+ Version you want to get rid of it when you finalise your Gear.

Please note that you only need enough STR fpr a lvl 1 Immortal Call, all other red Gems don´t really benefit from Levels anyway.

One Change i would make now that i look at it is changing 2 points in Mind barrier for 2 more points in influence. Should be more ES in mot cases and also a bit of damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 8, 2016, 7:34:05 PM
So there is a CwdT lvl 1 linked with Blade Vortex, does it mean i have to stop levling Blade Vortex at skilllevel 8 then?
@DoctorSpyzz

Yes.

The BV is only there to generate powercharges not to deal damage.
So the CWDT should be lvl 1 to trigger it as often as possible.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
What about Chaos Inoculation, Are you ment to use it or no

Please reply as fast as you can
There is a lvl 68 Hybrid Tree, then a lvl 70 CI Tree in the opening Post.

So yes after you complete the lvl 68 Tree you shouzld use CI and respec into that Tree. Its lvl 70 because you need that level to use the best Energy Shield Items.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
isn't this build already dead?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
isn't this build already dead?

I quote myself from the Top of this Page:

"
Apart from Shaper i did all the Content in the game with this build, so it is still a powerfull build for sure.

I did not do Breachlords with it but i doubt that they are harder than Guardians or Uber Atziri so it should not be a Problem.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
This might have been asked before, but can you run this build with different spells? Like vortex or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info