[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

This is really fun :) How many BVs do you usually get running?
I normaly run with Bladefall + EK and use BV only for Charges.

Bladefall + Controlled Destruction is also possible if you can´t get the right colours on the chest.

When mapping with Vortex its rare to get more than 5-10 stacks up, only on Bosses you can build up 25-30.

I´d only use it for Atziri and stuff like that where i can get enough stacks up and also need more crits to refill the surgeons flasks.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thank you very much!

Sorry, I have a lot of questions for this build!

Would it be possible to take out the Life Leech on the body and use Cybil's Paw instead?
No Problem i don´t mind answering Questions :)

But no.. you can´t use Cybil's Paw.. you need a Vagan Dagger or at least a Dagger with good Crit Chance... Cybil's is a Caster Weapon, this build is cast on crit, we use attacks to cast spells so we need a weapon with high local crit stats.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hm, I was thinking of using a dagger with high crit and Cybil's paw. Does this not work? Or is the shield too important?

Also, with your gear, what is the crit chance on cyclone? :)

I guess my question is whether or not its worth it to run double daggers?
Last edited by Ready_Player_1 on Feb 12, 2016, 12:46:33 PM
This is a Hybrid or Low Life build. The shield is VERY important, we get lots of ES from the shield.

Also Cyclone alternates Weapons when you dualwield, using a cybils would basicly cut your crit chance in half because every second hit would be with Cybils.

Using a second dagger does not provide much benefit at all, we would get little attack speed but as we are cyclone we can jsut substitute attack speed by movement speed by using a quicksilver flask.

Would be not worth it at all to lose so much ES and block chance for some attackspeed.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Got it :) Went and bought a shield instead. I don't have that much currency as a new player, but I was given "Mark of the Doubting Knight Platinum Kris". Would I be able to use this as the main dagger? (I know it doesn't have the Vagan effect, but poor...)

From what I understand what you said, attack speed doesn't affect Cyclone too much? So the detrimental -10% attack speed shouldn't be too much of a problem, right?
The local Crit is important. Attack speed isn´t THAT important but still good.

Every Cheap dagger with just 9% Crit and 1.5-1.7 Attacks per second will perform much much better than a Mark of the doubting knight.

To start of i would just buy a bricked Vagan Dagger and craft Crit chance on it, that is all you need.

I am using such a Dagger in most of the Videos, i upgraded to a multi mod dagger only when i was like lvl 90.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thank you very much :) How are the boss fights? I'm still currently doing merciless, but I find that at ~50% critchance, I still don't get bladefall consistently against bosses and take a long time to beat them.
50% with Charges or without Charges?
Using a Vagan Dagger or a normal Dagger?

50% without charges and Vagan dagger should be fine... with charges and Vagan dagger it should be okish and if its with charges and no vagan dagger... its much to low.

For bosses its also good to use a Diamond Flask and its important to Cyclone very short, holding the curser just a little bit infront of your feet. Also use flicker during the fight to refresh your Fortify.

Check your Spells to see if they are on the right level, in merciless you level faster then your spells: you could use a lvl 19 Bladefall but your Spell is only around lvl 17. If thats the case try to buy a higher level one. This league lvl 19 and 20 Spells are pretty cheap.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info