[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
Happy to hear that it works well for you! :)

Btw: Quick Malformation Bosskill:
https://youtu.be/ODwl_vis6fI

oh I was doing it wrong lol
I was cycloning when piety was doing her laser so I would get hit by it multiple times
I should be fine now I guess

another question is how do you manage ur mana?

I often have mana issues when im fighting the boss alone, as well as when the map is curse immune

its not impossible but being out of mana catches my eye often

is it something I'll just have to put up with?
Can this build do ubers?
@exoded

On Curse immune Maps turn of your Warlords Mark. Then you have a bigger Manapool open and Warlords MArk does not do anything on curse immune maps.

For single target sustain leech from warlords and one "+2 mana on hit jewel" should be enough. If you have Problems try getting a second mana on hit jewel or a 2nd elreon ring.

@ellisd88

I tried it 2 times.
First time i had trouble with Chaos res, ripping to Trashmobs because of that.

Second time i got to the Trio but gave up after 2 Deaths to clear the map with my Poison Storm Trapper to not waste the set.

I am testing a Low Life Version atm and will try to do Uber on that as soon as i get a hope.

Current Low Life Setup:

For normal mapping the Version in the opening post is more than good enough, only be carefull with Poison on hit mods and carry 2x Life Flasks + Chaos Res Flask. Did not test in T-15 maps but T-14 maps were fine.

If you want a cheap build to kill Uber, have a look at this build:
PoisonStorm Trap

There really is nothing better to kill Uber cheap.

This is my second build in Talisman and i use it to save sets when i test something with this build.
Here is my first uber kill with Poison Storm: https://youtu.be/LlQjAuye4wY

But before you jump in you should know that Poisonstorm isn´t really great for mapping. ITs a bit slow and squishy.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
so right now im using ming's heart and they seem to be a big boost for my dps
and the loss on ES and life is small enough to be disregarded

Right now im debating on two things

first is which gem to use as the 6th link
Cyclone-CoC-BF-EK-LL- increased crit/arc/controlled destruction

im using the increased crit and have 86%crit(with 6 power charges) without it i fall down to 77%-ish
+ Im not sure how arc would work out as some of my jewels are area dmg/physical dmg

Second is how to cast BV

cwdt seems fine but from time to time it gets dangerous as it needs two steps
- casting blade vortex and waiting for it to crit

This is my first time doing a build that has to do with crit so alot of things are confusing
and theres alot to be learned, but im having fun with it :)
Sick build , anyone running this on hardcore?
@exoded

Happy to hear that it is working well for you!

The 6. Link is indeed not a simple question. It depends on your Crit Multi and investmant in Crit Chance.
In the First tree i posted the Controlled Destruction Gem should be overall better, the second tree is optimised for higher crit multi + inc. CritStrikes Gem.

I tried to use Elemental spells too and found that the damage really does not add much, we just don´t have enough scaling for it on the tree to be worth it.

Playing around a bit i like Blade Vortex alot more than i initialy did, because it provides alot of quick crits that are great for refilling Flasks in Bossfights and the DPS on singletarget is really nice if the target lifes long enough.

The thing is: atm i play with the Low Life Version and because of the Colours on my Shavs i can only use Blade Fall + inc. Crit + Controlled Destruction.

Even with one Spell most things including Atziri die so fast that a 2nd Spell is more like a matter of taste.

I am thinking and tinkering alot with my builds, i hope it does not confuse anyone, just to say it again the build like it is presented in the opening Post is perfectly fine and working, i just like to min max around.

@Jaboofin

Hardcore would be just a matter of leveling with some other Spell to 65-70 i´d say.

Once you get the Crit andd can use good ES Items it really is pretty save, but leveling can be a pain in HC.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Updated information on a Low Life Version in the FAQ and added a Video of Double Infernal King Bossfight.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 26, 2016, 2:38:42 PM
Wanted to thank you for this awesome guide.
This is now my highest level and successful character and by far the most fun spec I have played.

Working on my first 6L as well.
Hello, I'm a new player but I'm really interested in your build. For generating power charges, would it be possible to use a second Cyclone and then link it to CoC + PCoC + BV? Or will this not work haha. Also, will Life Leech apply to BV if I make it a support gem?

Thanks.
Last edited by Ready_Player_1 on Feb 6, 2016, 7:32:15 PM
"
Hello, I'm a new player but I'm really interested in your build. For generating power charges, would it be possible to use a second Cyclone and then link it to CoC + PCoC + BV? Or will this not work haha. Also, will Life Leech apply to BV if I make it a support gem?

Thanks.

If you like to use a 2nd. Cyclone ye it should work...

Lifeleech works on BV but i feel like its not worth it if you don´t have many stacks up.

@deamon32

Happy to hear that! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info