Will I be able to play this game to the fullest?

I have a HP Pavilion DV6 W/Radeon Dual Graphics and Quad Core Processor, will I be able to enjoy this game completely with this laptop or should I play this on my desktop?
"
iKrytex wrote:
I have a HP Pavilion DV6 W/Radeon Dual Graphics and Quad Core Processor, will I be able to enjoy this game completely with this laptop or should I play this on my desktop?

First, without full specifications there isn't much we can tell you.

Second, with only that description of your computer, I would say you can run the game well.

Third, if you have a more powerful PC, why don't you think about using it in the first place?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
iKrytex wrote:

As far as I know, even with a godly machine, you'll still lag in parties if people are using spells that cause lots of screen clutter/spell effects (Summoners, Lightning Arrowers) I have a PC that I build at Dec 2011 for 700$, and I get some lag when I use Lightning Arrow + Chain + LMP on a large group of mobs, even when I'm solo. If 2 people are using it, it's gauranteed lag, and if you're in a party of 6, I've never really seen anyone able to run the game at a constant 60 fps at this point.
You might be able to pull off a constant 60 fps solo even when using builds like necros/lightning arrow when you're solo.
But, you didn't really list any of your PC specs at all, so no one can really tell you exactly how well the game would run.
See you, Space Cowboy...
Last edited by Origination on Feb 16, 2013, 12:08:55 AM
"
Origination wrote:
"
iKrytex wrote:

As far as I know, even with a godly machine, you'll still lag in parties if people are using spells that cause lots of screen clutter/spell effects (Summoners, Lightning Arrowers) I have a PC that I build at Dec 2011 for 700$, and I get some lag when I use Lightning Arrow + Chain + LMP on a large group of mobs, even when I'm solo. If 2 people are using it, it's gauranteed lag, and if you're in a party of 6, I've never really seen anyone able to run the game at a constant 60 fps at this point.
You might be able to pull off a constant 60 fps solo even when using builds like necros/lightning arrow when you're solo.
But, you didn't really list any of your PC specs at all, so no one can really tell you exactly how well the game would run.

My PC is from August 2010 and I have no problem in party play with lots of effects and animations.

Also, I don't know which laptop is that one, but the HP Pavilion DV6 series is quite recent and being a quad core is either a medium range i5 or i7. I don't know which GPU he has, but although it's not very powerful, it's still a bit decent and PoE doesn't require much either.

I have a HP Pavilion DV6 6060ep
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by NCPereira on Feb 16, 2013, 12:13:39 AM
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Origination wrote:
"
iKrytex wrote:

My PC is from August 2010 and I have no problem in party play with lots of effects and animations.

Also, I don't know which laptop is that one, but the HP Pavilion DV6 series is quite recent and being a quad core is either a medium range i5 or i7. I don't know which GPU he has, but although it's not very powerful, it's still a bit decent and PoE doesn't require much either.

I have a HP Pavilion DV6 6060ep

Probably because you can't tell the difference between 10 and 60 fps.\
Also, I just looked you up, and you don't have any really high level characters. Get a character to level 70, where you're doing maps with people who have 5 linked skills and many auras, on maps with +monster pack size. There's no way anyone could get 60fps.

You're probably playing at lower levels where there aren't as many spell effects as higher levels. Also, I'm talking about a CONSISTENT 60 fps. As in, it's 60 FPS no matter what is happening. If a single spike down to 10fps occurs, then it's not a consistent 60fps.
See you, Space Cowboy...
Last edited by Origination on Feb 16, 2013, 12:50:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info