[2.1.0] TheBockwursts DualWield VIPER STRIKER | +120kDPS Splash | +25kHP regen

)= mirrored dagger
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"Scion life wheel is okish" might be a bit of an understatement. There is basically nothing else that gives you 49%life in such a small area. My main reason to go Scion was the life wheel and the 2% regen right at the start that along with Growth and Decay enables us to sustain Blood Rage.

With Duelist start we would either need to go up to the scion life wheel or head into Marauder area to pick up enough life which in the end would take a ton of inefficient travel nodes to path up to the shadow crit/dot clusters. So from an point efficiency standpoint I think Scion is really the go-to class here. Only other class I could see this do would be Shadow and then path down to Dirty Techniques and Thick skin... but then you might severely lack HP even more (which I already do).

Hi.
First of all: I agree not starting with a Duelist.
But may I suggest starting with a shadow? Please let me explain why.

1.) With the new upcoming subclasses the shadow might have even a greater damage potential: http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/11/20/path-of-exile-assassin-class-preview
2.) In many comments about the skill tree it was stated the right wing side is lacking of life notes. That's why you have understandably chosen a Scion. To compensate this a bit more i suggest using 'Atziri's Acuity' (gloves). This could solve the mana problem as well, especially if you are using 'warlords mark/blasphemy' as the curse-aura.

Here is my alternative:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8isKES_rY7VIbWzssIwLuXzndOjWIuotVRaqPdEFfZsmMgGyGc96BbWNv1FHMHyNfSP2TZL665LzXkWjiu4O_MUNjYd2459KfTfU7T8-z73mBnBOn3p_wuy0xWKsbIydqtvnRwby4WND2Ha5PqxmLOF94w5IEZa3MOhaJoiQG3f929SaE3BWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnvorK0--I-TfXz0mxoS-0DEZxgwlvnpykhxN3B_GzS1fA4_b8pzQ=

You can argue against some notes here and there (acrobatics yes or no). But for me its about the path (and the class starting with) .....
What do you think?
Greetings!
My InGameName: Aui
Last edited by Aui on Jan 8, 2016, 3:58:48 PM
@aui is there anyway you can post a screenshot of your skill tree that link has an big area missing thanks I also chose a shadow due to the ascendancy nodes thanks buddy
"
Aui wrote:
You can argue against some notes here and there (acrobatics yes or no). But for me its about the path (and the class starting with) .....
What do you think?
Greetings!

In Ascendancy I'll definitely take this build to a Shadow as it just makes way more sense in regards to the Ascendancy classes so I definitely agree on your point. At the moment I don't have any mana problems at all so I don't see why I would want to take them..
Brand new player here attempting to use this build on my first character as I love it thematically, just wondering if there are any nodes that you'd consider essential as I head into the latter half of Cruel and start Merciless. Thanks! (it's been very successful so far).
"
In Ascendancy I'll definitely take this build to a Shadow as it just makes way more sense in regards to the Ascendancy classes so I definitely agree on your point. At the moment I don't have any mana problems at all so I don't see why I would want to take them.

Hello.
I agree. First of all let me say that the new upcoming subclasses boosting our Chars immensly! (as you sayed).
That's why I re-created this build around a shadow. You did a really good job inventing this build; but I re-builded this one regarding the fact that's shadow...
The problem is surviving 'one-hitters' (such as large Skeletons or Bears.!!)

1.) I built around Crit. NOT primarly around 'dot'.
2.) All over that, dot helps a lot!. More is better.
3.) Life, life, life is an issue that this build lacks a bit helping to survive burst-damage! What did I do?
4.) I DID NOT TAKE Acrobatics! I have Atziris Gloves!
5.) On the right-wing-side of the skill tree life-notes are rare. Soooooo? I went to the ranger.

Here is my skill tree:

1.) For level 84. (Not a big deal:)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBA4cFfQW1BnAHHgxzDkgQexEvEZYTbRQJFqoWvyLqI_YmiCaVKgsrCizhLVUwfDIBPdFHBklRSbFLV02STp9RR1VLXfJeRV-wYeJirGqMbIxtbG-ecFJwVncHd_16f33jf8aDCYTFhxOJ04wLjDaNfY2_kBuS85MnlS6VZpoTmyabtZyknaqi2aOKrGaw2LGzshm0xbVItzC5Prl8vjrA48LswzrIFMpKz3rXz9h22xrb1Nvn53ToWujW62PssO-I8NXxs_Vv-Tf669N-fXX-uhut?accountName=Aui&characterName=Doug_Dagger

2.) For Level 98 [endgame]:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4DhwV9BbUGcAceDHMOSBB7ES8RlhNtFAkWqha_Iuoj9iaIJpUqCysKLOEtVTB8MgE90UcGSVFJsUtXTZJOn1FHVUtd8l5FX7Bh4mKsaoxsjG1sb55wUnBWdwd3_Xp_feN_xoMJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-QG5LzkyeVLpVmmhObJpu1nKSdqqLZo4qsZrDYsbOyGbTFtUi3MLk-uXy-OsDjwuzDOsgUykrPetfP2HbbGtvU2-fndOha6NbssO-I8NXxs_Vv-Tf669N-fXX-uhuttNHIDHaCGY7tgwguBLF7FGHrelOJ4OZYkx9JEw==?accountName=Aui&characterName=Doug_Dagger

Thats MY proposal for this wonderful build.
[Getting better and better] ^_^

CHEERS!

P.S. Accuracy is an issue as well. What does help?:
a.) Taking a lot of accuracy-notes in the skill tree as much as dexterity.
b.) Attack speed compensates this missing 'chance-to-hit'. [Feel free to put a math-formula here if you want to. ^_^]
c.) Evading stunns or even hits makes a (let's say: 88%) chance-to-hit not such a big deal.

P.P.S:: Here is my gear I'm currently using:

P.P.P.S: Jewelery not optimized => selffound...

OK, one last word. I managed to reach all resistances (even lightning) round about 80% without running 'purity of lightning'. Thats's why I'm currently using a lowlevel (because of missing strenght) vitality aura, thats helps not losing too much life while on blood rage. By the way...even block-chance helps to midigate physical damage caused by blood rage.
Last edited by Aui on Jan 22, 2016, 6:36:16 PM
"
Aui wrote:
By the way...even block-chance helps to midigate physical damage caused by blood rage.

That is incorrect. The degen can be affected by physical damage reduction but not by block as it is not classified as a hit.
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
Aui wrote:
By the way...even block-chance helps to midigate physical damage caused by blood rage.

That is incorrect. The degen can be affected by physical damage reduction but not by block as it is not classified as a hit.

Is it then 'Lightning Coil' midigating physical damage from blood-rage?
;-)

Greetings!
Improving this build?

1.)

2.) Now I can run 'arctic_armour'; in addition to 'assassins_mark/blaspemy' and 'vitality'.

Build for Level 94:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4DhwV9BbUGcAceDHMOSBB7ES8RlhNtFAkWqha_Iuoj9iSdJogmlSoLKwos4S1VMHwyAT3RRwZJUUmxS1dNkk6fUUdVS13yXkVfsGHiYqxqjGyMbWxvnnBScFZ3B3f9en99dX3jf8aDCYTFhxOJ04wLjDaNfY2_kBuS85MnlS6VZpoTmyabtZyknaqi2aOKrGaw2LGzshm0xbVItzC5Prl8vjrA48LswzrIFMpKz3rTftfP2HbbGtvU2-fndOha6NbrY-yw74jw1fGz9W_5N_rr_rpiWhutbAjxigSxexQZju2DCC4=?accountName=Aui&characterName=Doug_Dagger

Level 98:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4DhwV9BbUGcAceDHMOSBB7ES8RlhNtFAkWqha_Iuoj9iSdJogmlSoLKwos4S1VMHwyAT3RRwZJUUmxS1dNkk6fUUdVS13yXkVfsGHiYqxqjGyMbWxvnnBScFZ3B3f9en99dX3jf8aDCYTFhxOJ04wLjDaNfY2_kBuS85MnlS6VZpoTmyabtZyknaqi2aOKrGaw2LGzshm0xbVItzC5Prl8vjrA48LswzrIFMpKz3rTftfP2HbbGtvU2-fndOha6NbssO-I8NXxs_Vv-Tf66_66YlobrWwI8YoEsXsUGY7tgwgutNHIDHaCYet6Uw==?accountName=Aui&characterName=Doug_Dagger

Greetings!

i have only a 5L ... what should my viper combo be?>

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info