Spectral Throw is back, alive and CI 300k+dps 10,500ES 29%evasion 33%block

20% base damage buff at lvl 1 for spectral throw
maybe it's going to be again an AWESOME skill gem

with deadeye and all that projectile speed from the tree and farshot, it's going to be great again with 200k+ dps

but the 20% projectile speed node near the ranger start, sniper and 2-3 projectile speed mods from jewels should be more than enough like i had in my plateu video in the first post

but if multiplier becomes additive instead of multiplicative, assassins sub class might not be the best choice, got to wait for the scion

so far deadeye seems stronger to me for projectile skills
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 25, 2016, 2:55:39 AM
update for ascendency

with spectral throw buff+ascendancy nodes very likely 210-220k dps 10,500 ES, 30% evasion 33%block

scion isnt good anymore because we don't need 50% pierce of deadeye

ranger is the best

tree with ranger

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAAHRAx4FfQW1DXwOSA5cD6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxhqGYoajR1PH0EgbiLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DlSOw090T7PRX5GcUcGTLNQMFFHUilV4FZjVvVYB1haWyZca13yX2pfsGBDY0Nq-mwLbRluPW-ecFJwVnX9feN_xn_7gwmESIRvhMWGronTjDaNv46Kj_qQG5MnlwaX0JoTm6GbtaEioS-iQKcrrGasmK_rtAy1SLk-vea-gL6KwcXDOsNtxKLKSsrT0B_Q0NRC2HbbbtvU4tXnVOjW6rrrY-wY7T_tQe_r8uH0-PfX_94=

fast and deadly+endless munitions as ascendancy

the items are the same as the first post, loath bane maybe is better, depend on the crit chance after assassins mark

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 22, 2016, 7:52:48 AM
added tree with scion which i think is stronger than ranger
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 24, 2016, 4:04:10 AM
i know the real dps is 800k+ or so in solo with dual curse and full buffed, 1,4 milion with an aurabot

but since the dps is so high, dual curse is not the best way for clear speed

herald of ash is the BEST choice, with hatred

ranger can work only with skyforth since it can't generate charges in any other way but the ES and resist lost is too high to justify the use of these boots

scion works very well, with assassin class+inquisitor or berserker but must get 30-40% projectile speed from jewels

dropping the dual curse for herald of ash would improve the clear speed by A LOT, and the tooltip can pass easily the 300k barrier with just charges, the incredible dps makes the overkill damage of herald of ash so high to kill monsters in a fraction on second even in t13+maps, the numbers of monsters killed per attack is probably double than not using herald of ash
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Apr 15, 2016, 2:44:11 AM
Would this build be viable to start out with Shadow/ASS?
"
Would this build be viable to start out with Shadow/ASS?

yes it's good
uber viable
?
"
stoneur13 wrote:
uber viable

for sure

people were killing uber atziri with 100k dps, now the dps is like 3-4 times that ( twice in the tooltip, 4x times with deadeye nodes which does not count in the tooltip )

but the guide is not updated, herald of ash + curse on gloves is better than dual curse now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info