hc talisman lvl 100 revenant summoner (ex scion, witch in ascendancy) (gears & build)

up-to-date witch version:
Spoiler

ascendancy points

ascendancy witch version (level 92)
here

livestream

level 100 build (current)

Bandits:
oak, kill, kill

Stat prio (jewels, gear):
life/res, minion damage, es%, dexterity

Build enabling uniques:

Why avatar of fire?
To proc EE

"
Yatunic wrote:

How would you recommend to go through the tree when leveling and what skills did you use when you leveled?

Leveling
Spoiler

From scion start:
Gravepact -> Quick Recovery -> Herd of the Flock -> Sanctity -> Puppet Master -> Avatar of Fire (at this point, grab EE) -> Death Attunement -> Cruel Preparation -> Lord of the Dead -> Heart And Soul -> Jewel slots -> Life (or other way around, depending what gear you have) -> Aurastuffs -> Travel to Charisma to get some dexterity -> Rest

Start using purity of elments and Wrath as soon as you get avatar of fire and EE, this should help keeping your spectres alive (which you start using at this point on random 4L/5L - level to this point using whatever skill is most powerful at the time (firestorm, bladefall, flame totem..)

Zombies are pretty decent pretty early on (after puppet master/lord of the dead)

Replacements for some gear:
- Item Rarity -gem instead of lightning pen / controlled destruction
- Geofri's Crest to replace Alpha's Howl and vise versa.

instead of gloves with minion damage/dexterity gloves (you may need to take +30 dexterity node from tree to use these)
Good resistance/life rare to replace Ventor's Gamble.

Instead of using Alpha's Howl (to get some insane chaos res), you can use

Current gear (& defense tab) at lvl 100
Spoiler

enchance in chest = temp chains rly. just messing around atm.

Flasks:
Spoiler

Spectres:
Revenants

Gem links / 6th link?
Spectre -> Minion damage -> Echo -> Chain -> Lpen -> Controlled destruction/Increased item rarity/Added lightning

Absolute no no for map mods:
-Max with extra dmg/chain/etc (in general, avoid -max)
Blood magic
....that's about it..

Curses:
enfeeble
temp chains
curse of your choice, depending if you play solo or in groups. Most optimal is conductivity, but 20/20 elemental weakness is a good choice if you don't want to swap your shit every time you change group

No space for flame dash?
Since getting 5L -> 6L upgrade for a weapon (yay!), I couldn't fit flame dash anymore. normally you would want to link it with faster casting, but in in this case it's almost impossible unless you have "Unset ring" base - I have a Ventor's Gamble, so there's no way to fit it in.

However, it is a must at this point for me - So I decided to ditch "Minion life" from zombies, and swap it with flame Dash. They loose 4k~ life, but manage to survive overgrown ruin boss lightning strike with some dmg nodes - so it kinda works and they can actually continue being meat shields. :)

This is what happens when you forget that you don't have flame dash (i keep spamming R which does nothing)

Atziri viable?
maybe. maybe not. go out and try it yourself.

Mana problems?
You can use
to get some reduced mana reservation, should not be needed tho.

Is this the fastest build around?
Nope. Revenant ai is odd and even 81+ ones tend to go and try melee some mobs which isn't ideal..

Is this the safest build there is?
It's pretty top on the list of safebuilds™. getting better talisman with flat es and es% would boost EHP by a ton.

Gameplay video
Necropolis boss x2
random strand map (lvl 70 spectres & aurseizes = missing 15% minion dmg - the difference between low spectres and 76-82 ones is INSANE, vid doesn't really reflect the best case scenario)
Random spooky moment

Other stuffs
Loot filter (thanks dominion/fireknight for great base!)
Last edited by 01800 on Mar 21, 2016, 12:09:23 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2016, 12:09:27 PM
updated
updated with new flask, build and weapon.
Ty for this, was looking for a summoner guide :)
Any maps you would say to avoid and mods? Like chain? Just so i dont rip when i get to maps

And why do you run with asses mark when you run control destru on spects?

Last edited by Stigingvar on Dec 27, 2015, 5:43:58 AM
"
Stigingvar wrote:
Ty for this, was looking for a summoner guide :)
Any maps you would say to avoid and mods? Like chain? Just so i dont rip when i get to maps

And why do you run with asses mark when you run control destru on spects?

Assassin's mark is for group play. Two of my guildmates are crit builds (ele spectral, vaal spark). I mainly use elemental weakness.

I'll update the post a bit again.
Passive tree?

NVM IM DUMB
Last edited by Skiipie on Dec 28, 2015, 12:02:11 AM
Updated. Will get gameplay video done today.. hopefully.
added video with low level spectres (70).
tree updated for lvl 97. basically just removed curse cast speed and got more effect.
Running this in cruel and up, working so well :) Hitting the maps now and no problems so fare :)
Had to kite a beyond boss alittle but that was fun!
Gj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info