Path of Exile Gameplay Witch (1080p)

"
Abbaddon wrote:
Doesn't it just remind you of starting D2 with a Sorc and only having Fireball? LoL

I'm expecting great things out of the Witch...but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what character to start playing if I get a Beta Key.

Would you recommend a Witch as a first?

My favorite is the Ranger, but I have not played as much with Witch so I can probably change my mind
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArogatsGaming
"
Arogat wrote:
"
deliquios wrote:
Hope to see #3 soon =)

The witch is a fun class to try but the ranger looks more fun to play.

I'll take my time and record part 3 today so I will upload it as soon as Im finished =)

Sounds good to me, I have almost finished the first act myself. I'm at the last appoint so I should be done by today =)

"
Arogat wrote:
"
Abbaddon wrote:
Doesn't it just remind you of starting D2 with a Sorc and only having Fireball? LoL

I'm expecting great things out of the Witch...but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what character to start playing if I get a Beta Key.

My favorite is the Ranger, but I have not played as much with Witch so I can probably change my mind

What I would suggest is start off with the witch or ranger. The witch is quite fun but the ranger has some sick skills as you can see if you check out Arogat's vids for his ranger. Either way its gonna be fun :-)

"
deliquios wrote:
"
Arogat wrote:
"
Abbaddon wrote:

What I would suggest is start off with the witch or ranger. The witch is quite fun but the ranger has some sick skills as you can see if you check out Arogat's vids for his ranger. Either way its gonna be fun :-)

I agree with deliquios =)
Part 3 is up =)
"
deliquios wrote:

I think I'll check that out now. I never played an Amazon in D2, and usually don't play archers or similar, but if you all are recommending it, well, it's a beta, might as well test them both out and see what I come up with!

Thanks for the input.
"
Abbaddon wrote:
"
deliquios wrote:

I think I'll check that out now. I never played an Amazon in D2, and usually don't play archers or similar, but if you all are recommending it, well, it's a beta, might as well test them both out and see what I come up with!

Thanks for the input.

No problem, i don't mind helping anyone out when needed. If ya have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask :-)

Speaking of questions, where is the next video :-P
"
deliquios wrote:
"
Abbaddon wrote:
"
deliquios wrote:

Thanks for the input.

No problem, i don't mind helping anyone out when needed. If ya have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask :-)

Speaking of questions, where is the next video :-P

I've just uploaded part 3, part 4 is coming soon =P
I actually missed part 3 somehow :P
From what i can tell from your videos you are going to have a better witch than mine lol
Looks like i beat ya again, I watched part 4 before you posted it here :-)
I am thinking that i should have specialized in fire. You can kill them with alot more ease than i can lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info