"
Arogat wrote:

Part 2 is up =)

Still can't watch it =(
These forums are very quiet lately.

Can't you watch my vids??
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArogatsGaming
i couldnt watch it on my phone today for some reason :(
Thanks a lot. The hi-rez looks amazing. I'm in the Diablo 3 beta, and the PoE atmosphere just blows D3 AWAY!!!

I'm far more excited about PoE than D3 right now, and haven't even played the PoE beta yet.

Last edited by GTExile22 on Dec 23, 2011, 8:52:04 PM
"
GTExile22 wrote:
Thanks a lot. The hi-rez looks amazing. I'm in the Diablo 3 beta, and the PoE atmosphere just blows D3 AWAY!!!

I'm far more excited about PoE than D3 right now, and haven't even played the PoE beta yet.

How is D3? ive been wondering if i blew my money on the pre-order or not.

Well, I'm sure Blizzard will provide a product that is worth your pre-order money, so I wouldn't worry about that.

But after playing ACT 1 in D3 in the beta, it's a bit disappointing. The atmosphere just isn't as dark as Diablo 1 or Path of Exile.

I didn't even hit the level cap in the D3 beta, because the game just became a snoozefest. Now I'm very much looking forward to Path of Exile.

The darker environment and massive skill tree really trounce D3. About the only thing I liked in D3 was the fact you can choose male or female for each class.

All that being said, Blizzard usually delivers a solid game, and you will at least get your money out of it, I'm certain.

But I'm far more excited for the PoE launch.

"
GTExile22 wrote:

You're Welcome =)
"
GTExile22 wrote:

Well, I'm sure Blizzard will provide a product that is worth your pre-order money, so I wouldn't worry about that.

But after playing ACT 1 in D3 in the beta, it's a bit disappointing. The atmosphere just isn't as dark as Diablo 1 or Path of Exile.

I didn't even hit the level cap in the D3 beta, because the game just became a snoozefest. Now I'm very much looking forward to Path of Exile.

The darker environment and massive skill tree really trounce D3. About the only thing I liked in D3 was the fact you can choose male or female for each class.

All that being said, Blizzard usually delivers a solid game, and you will at least get your money out of it, I'm certain.

But I'm far more excited for the PoE launch.

I have a bit of faith in them since they do usually give us a great game in the end but with the vids that Arogat releases sure puts D3 to shame =). Path is totally a great game and its far from being complete so its sure gonna give D3 a run for its money so to say. Until you get in just sit back and watch all these vids we get =)
Hope to see #3 soon =)

The witch is a fun class to try but the ranger looks more fun to play.
"
deliquios wrote:
Hope to see #3 soon =)

The witch is a fun class to try but the ranger looks more fun to play.

I'll take my time and record part 3 today so I will upload it as soon as Im finished =)
Last edited by Arogat on Dec 26, 2011, 3:36:06 AM
Doesn't it just remind you of starting D2 with a Sorc and only having Fireball? LoL

I'm expecting great things out of the Witch...but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what character to start playing if I get a Beta Key.

Would you recommend a Witch as a first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info