[HC]Ranger Reave 2.1 Dual wield . Try to hit me ! 80K+ DPS

Why didnt you pick up Twin terrors?
"
As03 wrote:
"
Yalaka wrote:
Why didnt you pick up Twin terrors?

I've had this discussion with a guy on reddit.

And what were the thoughts and opinions expressed in that discussion?
idk if you checked the alternate trees but we came up with that :) ( it was for him also obvious that we should put it back)

I'd say its mandatory low level because it's the most crit you can get for 3 points.
Endgame it's another matter because you should have a gg crit rare dagger 300+pdps so twin terrors is not mandatory anymore and if you need (like i did) you can respec them into the revenge wheel :)
I just re-spec'd into this build from offensive sword reave. I was blown away and impressed how much better survivability it has. I went from not feeling safe in t5 maps to doing t8. thanks!
I'm trying this build out and I'm level 59 and my DPS is such crap so far. Not sure what I need to do to get it to start doing some amazing damage.

My character ATM:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gwith/characters

What should I do?
hi when to take acrobatics nodes?
I have a few concerns with this build.

1) Uh, is there a reason you aren't running ice golem?

2) I find the CWDT with arctic breath to be INCREDIBLY lackluster. I mean, utterly useless basically.

3) You got adder touch node, do you think its worth it to get Fatal Toxins?

4) No frenzy spell so I can keep it up for bosses?
Last edited by DiabloBlew on Dec 27, 2015, 7:06:06 AM
Thanks for the great reave build!
Last edited by Shinovah on Jan 5, 2016, 6:06:19 PM
hey guys, i missed a few posts due to Xmas :)

so :

cwdt arctic breath is very useful in HC - ofc don't do that in standard its useless but in hardcore you don't want to get hit or if you do you want to mitigate damage and the slow area is usefull ! it gives you more time to whirling blades out of a pack for example :)

Acrobatics : you want to take it when reaching merciless or late act 3 if you are experienced.

ice golem : i'm lvl 97 now so i prefer running faster attacks on my vaal reave. Run it until you have enough crit !

no frenzy vs bosses ? : and ? that's nowhere near a problem since the DPS is high enough without them ( check videos )

Tree : i've linked some other trees you can experiment with . you can tweak it very easily to your way of playing !

PS : don't forget it's a HC character , you don't want to use my setups/tree in standard
PS2 : any thought someone about another CWDT setup ?
Last edited by As03 on Dec 31, 2015, 5:34:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info