[HC]Ranger Reave 2.1 Dual wield . Try to hit me ! 80K+ DPS

What jewels are you using?
What helm m would you sugdeste to uwe abysus or rats nest. Ofc with a ysus i get a hude dps boost but i take more damage . Cant deside in these two right now.
What helm m would you sugdeste to uwe abysus or rats nest. Ofc with a ysus i get a hude dps boost but i take more damage . Cant deside in these two right now.
"
sn3kox wrote:

I would recommend a RARE one :) high EV/life/tri res (it's a HC build)
if you are in standard you can go whatever gives you more DPS

also : updated jewels i use
"
What bandit rewards did you choose?

Normal : help oak
Cruel : kill all for point
Merc : help alira for one extra power charge ( only one in the tree )

sorry i forgot that :)
Last edited by As03 on Dec 17, 2015, 8:19:31 AM
"
jdbhkf wrote:
What level does this build start at? When can you start getting the base gems to begin is what I am asking.

I played reave from lvl 35 ( mightflay dagger ) and was using some bow skill before i guess !
Is this viable with swords? Similar to the iron reave build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1363284), taking the sword nodes instead of your dagger he takes in his tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbEgsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzHawb_VwzN07S5TU7taGgUt029EnnrvIWDBi3Tx26cY2ymlCVgUddP8W6931w2NVvp0oNhgh3YV9u4OWHXXLeOfYnmjigYgSQ9KfQAGI_axs02SjX0McxutMHyVZgSx1FLI3FFHA4d7FAMnwUk-zzfUjb_TfkTS_h295u0_BbVeiwBeJJ19daPn6Nbd5xmOYlr-ugIRmybndIO97YMyAW1sshkPqzY9tUjPeha_naomlWyMYeJirFVLjDaJ03BS

It has additional block chances over the daggers.

*curious also because I just bought a good sword, after getting bored with bino reave
Last edited by Shilyu on Dec 17, 2015, 4:39:04 AM
unless the new tree has changed something , daggers had more DPS potential in the past so i went with that :)
I see, thank you for the reply.

Just curious, with how tanky you are, is there still some map mods or bosses you would avoid?
"
Shilyu wrote:
I see, thank you for the reply.

Just curious, with how tanky you are, is there still some map mods or bosses you would avoid?

I wouldn't recommend to do double extra damage before you get to this level of gear though because 5k+ hit can happen quickly with vuln+extra or -max + dmg mod

This said, once you get to that confort zone where most mobs can't even approach you i'd say you can do anything .

I'd say that the only skill you need for that build is knowing how to move and stay ranged 100% of the time. that why keeping those 8 stacks vaal reave is important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info