0.9.5 Deployment and Legacy Leagues

I haven't posted the patch notes yet, but will do so before the deployment.

We will be moving all existing characters and items to Legacy (and Legacy Hardcore) leagues. New Default and Hardcore leagues will be created and we encourage you to play in those. You are still able to use your old characters and items in the old leagues, if you want!

This will create a fresh ladder to compete in over the holiday period and will allow us to get clean balance feedback from a game economy that isn't biased by old legacy items with impossible mods.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:45:31 AM
Woohoo!
oh YES
BlackKeysus - 73 Witch ( Legacy )
BlackHammer - 56 Marauder ( Legacy )

CtrlAltDelete - 15 ( HC) R.I.P xD

Greetings from Switzerland
Awesome, thanks for the update!
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
This is how to make a wipe without breaking "no-wipe-until-open-beta" promise ;)
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
virtual wipe...good job!

get my house cleaned today then have the rest of the week/weekend to test out these new vendors.

seriously perfect timing :D
~SotW HC Guild~

OMG. And I was hoarding in anticipation 0.9.5 would be a soft roll-out. Re-roll time!

Thanks, GGG, for putting in the effort to get 0.9.5 into beta before Christmas. I couldn't have asked for a better present!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Yep oh well its beta whatever.
Since .92
YES! Good call GGG.

/rip volls :(
Good to start from scratch, it will give new players a chance to challenge the veterans.

Keep the good job up GGG:)
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info