[2.2] (VIDEO DEMO) BARRAGE VOLLEY FIRE WANDER :: STACKING 4 JEWELS = 20 PROJECTILES

Hey there, I've gone and done some theory crafting, but I'm still quite new to this.

This is a 100 point ranger tree I made, my ranger has 102 points before conversion to alira for power charge.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAAYA7gFvBWYF-QdjDY0N0Q5ID6sRDxSwFSAV8BX2Fr8Zihm0Go8byCPTJIsknST9Kjgs6S2DNj031EcGTC1OKlAwUEJRR1M1W69ca13yX2piWmJ5Y0NtbG5pbyd1y3vXf8aCHoRIhMWGs4hCi3qMC4w2kyeVzJcGmmqbLZu1rJiv67l8vqfBxcKOwzrDbcSiy73P3dDQ037V-Nte3Q3fmOCf4vfjhOaB51Tn6upi7LDtP-968Yry4faj9tr31_ih-TP5Y_sJ_94=

It's very close to the witch damage nodes around the top, as well as the +1 max curse node, but I'm worried at the lack of energy shield, especially with the items used.

This would be going low life with shavs, which would enable more auras e.g. purity of elements and discipline for more defence.

There's also a bunch of crit nodes and aura reserve nodes that I could also take. I don't really don't know the crit chance is calculated.
I am interested by the concept. How do you think would this work with windripper. I feel it would be even more insane.
and 2 days later.... nerfed

will update soon
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
I also tried making a scion spec. This one utilises the 5th slot. Too bad I don't have a high lvl scion.

I avoided wand nodes, as a windripper coc might also be effective. This one could end up with a lot more ES.

Please have a look if you have time! Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAO4BbwOWBWYF-Q18DY0N0Q-rEQ8UsBUgFfAV9ha_GYoZtBqPG8gdqiPTJIsknST9KjgspizpLYM0CjY9N2Y3gzfUOyhGcUcGTC1OKlAwUUdXyVuvXGtfal-wYENiWmNDbWxuPW5pbydvnnXLdwd713_Ggh6DCYRIhMWGs4cTiEKLeowLkNaTJ5XMlwabtZykpuusmLQMuXy-gL6KvqfBxcKOwzrDbcSiykrK08_d0NDTftX4217dDd-Y4J_hiOL344TnVOpi6rrssO0_73rxivKX8uH2o_ba99f4oflj-wn-Sf_e
"
Castablanca wrote:

will update soon

its not nerfed
its killed jewel
Anyone tried out CoC with void batteries yet and can state the interaction?
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
HaxzoR wrote:
Anyone tried out CoC with void batteries yet and can state the interaction?

My 2 void baterries are waiting for this too :)
"
Castablanca wrote:

will update soon

Wasn't nerfed, was fixed, lol. Still any good after the bug fix?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
show your gear pls!!~
Volley Fire

Fixed a bug where the Volley Fire Jewel would incorrectly add extra projectiles when it chained or forked.

D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info